Yes. You can farm a few motes at 85, and get them while still only halfway to 86. Just find places to kill them nonstop due to rapid respawn. The above posters mention a couple, some more are below.
You can also get to the high-level city in the Vale (to buy recipes with the Spirits) at 85, by going up the stairs from Valley to Kun-Lai summit, west across that zone, up onto the wall, then south along the top of the wall and dropping into the Vale (a little ways south, the northernmost point has 90 mobs).
Places I know of for a nonstop supply, killable at level 85:
1. Alliance starter quest when you land in Pandaria, killing orcs running accross the field. You can kill for many hours if you don't turn the quest in. Stand still, they come to you. My hunter did 4 per minute.
2. Turtles at the lake in the north-easternmost lake in Valley of the 4 winds. If you're a skinner go here. My priest does 4 a minute now, but at 85 maybe only 2 or 3. It's an 86 zone but they have only 110k HP.
3. Little friendly sprites (and the big bears fighting them) - from the emperor's Omen flight path go a very short way north and across the stream.
4. The Horde starter quest when you land in Pandaria, killing tigers in the field between the starter town and Alliance fort (and up the hill to southwest a bit). You have to run to these, but UNTIL you turn the quest in they are non-aggro, so you can just run around quickly, not worrying about having to fight 2 at once.
5. The snow sprite cave mentioned above may be a little harder at level 85, but okay too.
Edited by Foxwizard on 4/6/2013 5:05 AM PDT