Guild suggestion.

90 Draenei Mage
So, me and a few other people have had an idea and a sort of solution.
There are a few guilds on this server that either have troubling filling for a night or just don't have enough people on in general to raid.
What we have thought is why not just merge a few guilds and just have one big guild all together?
If all guilds that were actually having trouble were in one big one that could solve not having enough people one night to raid and never having a full guild raid team.
Now I understand that a lot of people are in a guild that they have been in since the beginning and just straight up don't want to leave and join a new one.
Well, what I see is that if your whole guild came you would always have enough to raid because of other people in the big guild having alts or just mains that didn't get to raid that week this could definitely solve most of our servers guild problems for the most part.

What I've seen go wrong with most guild merges is mostly just leadership, this is what we would have to figure out I've thought that the people coming over to the new guild would be the same rank they were in there current guild and same status but just for their particular group. They would also get the same options as any officer would in the guild. Same goes for GM's but since not everyone could be GM's the people coming over who were the GM's of there old guild would get Co-gm since that is the highest you can achieve.

And as for the guild bank since most people are against the option of sharing, we could either have separate taps for each guild. (But keep in mind their are only 8)
Or we could just have maybe a GM's alt stay in there old guild and keep the guild bank there for there raiders only. But that also means your repairs would stay there and you would have to use the current guild you are in so this is still an issue.

Other than that, most people are pretty friendly so we could help one another with flasks,food,potions etc.

Add my btag, Jinyy#1226 or message me in-game I'm almost always on this toon.
Hope you consider and thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Shads recently put forth the same idea and therefore formed <Tributus>. They combined 3 guilds at least, I'm sure they wouldn't mind folding a few more in.

Check with Shadarharan in game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
True we have pugged a couple times since forming, I will give Inj. that fact.

However, we have 3 groups running now, all groups are filling from the guild, the only group were still working out kinks in is our ToT group. other than that, all 3 guilds are raiding on time, every week, and getting bosses down.

We have no need to validate our efforts by comparison to other guilds, as we raid on our terms. Our merger did exactly as we expected. WE RAID.

Also to discredit Injustice as he tried to (and has continued to try) discouraging this Idea from getting around.....Judgement pugs. don't be a hypocrite.

As to the OP's purpose of this post, I say go for it, find some guild that are interested and having similar problems. Ours went down smooth because we created a NEW guild, so no one felt dominated. Injustice's only motivation is his own prosperity, thats why he continues recruiting with minute gains. True we are still leveling and have plenty of room for more, but if we are not your cup-o-tea, Go make it happen on your terms.

The Idea works, its all about getting the word out
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Shads recently put forth the same idea and therefore formed <Tributus>. They combined 3 guilds at least, I'm sure they wouldn't mind folding a few more in.

Check with Shadarharan in game.

Yeah but Tributus isn't even that good. They can't get past Elegon 25 man. Like come on, MoP has been out for about 6 months now and you can't clear Elegon 25? My excuse is that I'm a PvPer on a PvE server, but I have good knowledge on PvE. Their highest dps in MSV 25 Was 120k, and they were from another server. Like 7 or 8 of them were from 70k-90k. The rest were below 60k. I don't recommend wasting your time with them. Heck, join judgment over them. At least they can clear MSV 25.

I was at 80k at the start, 70k at 2nd boss, 60k at 3rd, and 50k at 4th. 40k on the 5th.

Also to discredit Injustice as he tried to (and has continued to try) discouraging this Idea from getting around.....Judgement pugs. don't be a hypocrite.

They're still better than you noobs.
Edited by Zottix on 4/13/2013 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Guild recruitment on this server is skewed towards denigrating other guilds. This needs to stop. I don't play this game to find more negativity, and I'm sure the case is the same for most everyone else.

Each guild has it's high points and it's faults. People, too, have their high points and their faults.

Yours are showing, Zot.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Guild recruitment on this server is skewed towards denigrating other guilds. This needs to stop. I don't play this game to find more negativity, and I'm sure the case is the same for most everyone else.

Each guild has it's high points and it's faults. People, too, have their high points and their faults.

Yours are showing, Zot.

Yeah I understand I was being rude this morning. I shouldn't have been. It's just that I was being trolled and people were being d-bags to me about only being 4/6 on MSV 25 and so I took it out on them. I get angry easily, but then again, guilds these days are like politics. You have to name the flaws of another guild and name the positives of yours!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We need to break the cycle. Politicians are definitely not the group I aspire to be more like.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
lol, I was going to ask why you bailed guild so fast, but now I don't really care. you sure are good at pointing out low dps but forget you were down there aswell. (we record our raids:) I won't stoop to your level and post the report.

as to our skill, i'm not going to even defend your claims, they are childish and suit someone that bailed on a guild after less than a week.

I was told to watch you, but i guess they were right: once a troll, always a troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]