Horde lvl 25 leveling/social guild?

90 Night Elf Druid
Planning to transfer my BE pally to Draka in the next few days and would love to find a lvl 25 guild to hook up with.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If Horde/Alliance isn't a big deal to you - we would love to have you. We want sociability in our guild, and we always have people leveling alts. If you choose to raid later, great, if not that's okay too! We would love to have you. Please feel free to msg me in game on this toon if you like! If you don't choose us - good luck to you and glad to have you on our server :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
We're always looking for more <Underachievers>! We're a guild that does a bit of everything (PvE, PvP, old raids, newer raids, pet battles, achievement hunting...we're well rounded). We'd be happy to have you if you're interested! (If I'm not on, you can message Scurge or Camilion and tell em Dode sent ya ;))

If you find elsewhere, I'm still able to say this: glad to have that belf pally on Draka Horde! We need all the troops we can get! Lok'tar o'gar!
Reply Quote
I'll vouch for this 'Pandalishis' guy. He's great for socializing! Ask him about the time he flew with a Princess Bride t-shirt.

--Ah crap... I'm logged in under Amellae aren't I....

***posted by Kmichaels by mistake under Ame's account because he's too lazy to search for his authenticator***
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you find elsewhere, I'm still able to say this: glad to have that belf pally on Draka Horde! We need all the troops we can get! Lok'tar o'gar!

Ya make it sound so inviting... Too bad the last time I played my blood elf was four days into BC....

/shame
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good to hear back from everyone (including that KMichaels guy). I landed with <Holy Smokes> and am enjoying hanging with them.

PS Dear Draka Horde, what is up with your AH? Understocked and overpriced. Come Ally side sometime. We'll cut you a deal. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Shh... don't tell them, Panda. I sneak over at 5am on my level 9 blood elf and jack all the prices.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Shh... don't tell them, Panda. I sneak over at 5am on my level 9 blood elf and jack all the prices.

I KNEW IT! Leave our AH alone >:(! Buut that also means that your previous post was a lie....you DO love us Hordeside!

Glad you found a guild, Panda!

As for the AH: Olthoi and the bank alt army have been so weird with their pricing lately. If you silly bank alts are perusing the forums: STOP BEING RIDICULOUS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welp - All I can say is good luck to you! Oh and our AH - kind of hard to have lower prices and more to buy when your realm sits at around 23,000 server pop :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]