Did I do it this week??

100 Human Warlock
would really like to see some way to track the Sha, Galleon, etc. each week on each toon. I play several toons and find it really difficult to keep track which ones have done those bosses each week! or maybe there is a way and I just don't know??
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
There is a macro you can make that will tell you this. I do not know what it is though, saw it a few days ago.

Wish I could be more help.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I agree it would be nice to be able to look this up. I think it would be great if it showed up on your in-game calendar along with other raid resets. : )
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
SnP
Until then, Write it down.
I, Character name, killed Insert boss here on this day.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/world-boss-status
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Good news: pulled 80k dps on Sha Saturday
Bad news: Had already downed him earlier that week

/cry
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Its great that we can make a macro or use a source outside of the game. But my question is this - why do we have to make macros or use a source outside of the game instead of having it easily tracked for us in game?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There's a macro that is supposed to work for all world bosses (look up any of the world bosses Wowhead, and it's in the comments section). However, it only seems to work for Galleon and Sha (unsure about Nalak, since my realm can't kill it yet). I know it doesn't work for Oondasta though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I know it doesn't work for Oondasta though.

I'd think you'd remember if you downed Oondasta or not...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
why do we have to make macros or use a source outside of the game instead of having it easily tracked for us in game?

Yeah, seriously. I mean if a simple marco can do this, then why hasn't this been simply added as a default feature. Laziness ? overlooked ?
Edited by Dûchene on 4/9/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/09/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Ariannas

I have 3 geared toons. Trouble is remembering which killed him and which didn't.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Good news: pulled 80k dps on Sha Saturday
Bad news: Had already downed him earlier that week

/cry

However, the world is a safer place (for about 15 min). Way to be a team player.
Reply Quote
94 Gnome Warlock
04/09/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Ariannas

The real question would be "did I down him on my pally, my dk or my warlock?"
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Spamky

The real question would be "did I down him on my pally, my dk or my warlock?"

It's such a long fight with such annoying mechanics, I would think you can remember how you played it.

I've never had a problem remembering who fought what boss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I just downloaded that addon suggested and it seems to work ok. thanks for responses!!
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
The reason you need a macro for it, is because unlike instanced raid bosses - there is no raid id associated with it. They'd need an entirely different ui for it.

I suppose the issue here has to do with the loot, specifically. So I imagine a new UI would be based off that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]