Anyone able to invite me so I can find Skoll?

90 Goblin Hunter
I got Skoll thanks to Aorris! :P

Thanks again!
Edited by Nixx on 4/13/2013 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
'Tis nae worth tha' effort for one wee green booglie.

Ya' bring anymore and by a' that's holy, me an' my WarPig will make yer life a livin' hell.

As fer as I'm concerned, ta' Hunter's Code only applies to them's what come from Ravenholdt.

Speaking of WarPigs....did ya ever tame the Mulgor Flame Boar?

No, and they hotfixed it so that pets don't retain buffs they had before taming. Not really worried, though. I've filled all but one slot in my stable.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue

Speaking of WarPigs....did ya ever tame the Mulgor Flame Boar?

No, and they hotfixed it so that pets don't retain buffs they had before taming. Not really worried, though. I've filled all but one slot in my stable.

Actually CrispyBob is still aflame...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I believe it applies to whatever tamings happens since the hotfix got put in place.

At any rate, no worries. I've got enough on my plate just getting to 90 and then I have to do it 5 or six or times.

When all this is done, I never want to repeat Pandaria content again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I believe it applies to whatever tamings happens since the hotfix got put in place.

At any rate, no worries. I've got enough on my plate just getting to 90 and then I have to do it 5 or six or times.

When all this is done, I never want to repeat Pandaria content again.

LOL...I feel ya pain...working on my last class to have all classes leveled to 90 with +1 of a 90 NE Hunter.

/Flex
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]