Courageous Primal Diamond isn't proccing

90 Human Priest
it's not consumed by the first cast; you get free spells for the whole 4 seconds

http://tinyurl.com/csrw2wa

e: procs when you drop a guild bank. ^_^
Edited by Tsilyi on 4/11/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
04/11/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Tsilyi
it's not consumed by the first cast; you get free spells for the whole 4 seconds

http://tinyurl.com/csrw2wa

e: procs when you drop a guild bank. ^_^

Hehe, that's the sort of thing that brings up memories of blue dragon proccing off bandages and such back in the day...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i love this meta. got it last night. during a raid fight it procced 4 times in a row =D so much free surging mists and free chi!

btw for monks...i'm not sure if they fixed the bug or there was no bug. i have the surging mist glyph on and i still get clearcasting which makes it even more awesome =)
Edited by Pandacillin on 4/12/2013 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Surging Mist glyph is working fine for me.

However Uplift glyph makes it cost about 50k mana while Clearcasting is active, instead of being free...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Sorry for bumping this thread but I didn't feel this warranted a new thread to mention:
It seems they hotfixed the meta somehow; it's no longer proccing out of combat for me. I tested it in combat and it procced but I'm a little worried they changed other stuff about it??

Anyway I felt like this was worth mentioning. Seems to no longer proc out of combat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Just got this myself last night and I can confirm, it no longer procs outside of combat. 10 mins of heal spamming with out a single proc out of combat. Used Holy Shock to get into combat and it proc'd immediately and it proc'd from my offensive HS use.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Monk
Sorry for bumping this thread but I didn't feel this warranted a new thread to mention:
It seems they hotfixed the meta somehow; it's no longer proccing out of combat for me. I tested it in combat and it procced but I'm a little worried they changed other stuff about it??

They fixed it to stop proccing out of combat so that you don't start fights and have it not able to proc. (I've had that happened a few times.)

Everything else about it seems to be fine though. It's proccing around the same amount for me.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Priest
I know it doesn't proc from Smite/Holy Fire Atonement heals, but does proc from Penance. Likely if you are fistweaving, that's your problem.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Monk
The best way to use it while fistweaving is to proc it via Expel Harm \ Renewing Mist, then Jab TP Jab to get full return on your mana.

That's what I do and I tend to be rolling in mana.
Reply Quote
The best way to use it while fistweaving is to proc it via Expel Harm \ Renewing Mist, then Jab TP Jab to get full return on your mana.

That's what I do and I tend to be rolling in mana.

That's actually genius.. The clearcasting affects jab (even though it's not a "spell", technically..), I'm guessing?

That's 8% mana return for free every proc, assuming that's what you use them for & that you didn't proc the clearcasting off of a jab.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm a disc priest and I got my new helm 540 this week
I was using the meta gem crit + 30% haste but I was having some mana run out in bad timing
so I decided to go for the this int / mana cost free for 4s gem
and after running a bit i conclude it just does not value it as disc priest

It usualy proc on penace which is almost 2 sec cast which does not benefit from it and in my usual cast sequence smite come after a penance which take near 1.5 sec to cast and the mana save is at the end of the cast
so I save 1 or 2 smite every minute (the proc I noticed myself), i'll be better with the spirit normal meta honestly the regen would cover it
if you would do only flash heal (fastest heal you can do) which around 1.5 sec cast, you save only 1 flash heal in the whole 4 sec (1.5 which proc no mana save, 1.5 se next cast you save 1.5 sec next cast already at 4.5sec you out of it (1.4 actualy in my speelbook same result 4.2 sec.. .2 too late)
some said that it's good to cast the big cost halo spell that cost a lot of mana, but halo is a spell you don't want to use when clearcasting proc, you need to save it for when it's really needed so probability of casting it and save the mana are pretty low

go for the crit-haste if you are disc priest you get boost of healing in heavy casting time and for the mana burn just slow down the cast when the raid need less heal
For soloing the 30% haste bonus is really what you want

I wasted 5 primal diamond which is 3600 gold on my server to learn that
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
thanks for the necro
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
some said that it's good to cast the big cost halo spell that cost a lot of mana, but halo is a spell you don't want to use when clearcasting proc, you need to save it for when it's really needed so probability of casting it and save the mana are pretty low

I know this is a necro but I can't help myself.

Halo lines up with Lucidity so often for me, it's ridiculous. I almost never use Halo when it has a cost unless it's absolutely dire.

Also, if you can't get a Halo off with it...you don't flash heal/smite, you cast 3-4 Power Word: Shields.

Healer meta+7k-8k spirit>DPS meta+13k spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I cant get it to proc at all, iv been jumping off cliffs and flying back up trying to get this !@#$ to work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And another necro ...

Jumping off a cliff /= in combat.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Did this need to be necroed? And you have to be in combat. If you're not in combat it won't proc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]