Less healer mana pools

35 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Kuwilei
Yea that's why there is an ongoing gag that he likes to nerf paladins. Seriously GC haters really like to pull crap out of their !@#. Especially since pallies are one of the classes listed in the so called "mana pool nerf".

But... you don't get to use the mana pool nerf list as proof he doesn't give palys special treament, because the mana pool nerf isn't happening. The one time it looks like they're getting nerfed, we find out it's just a fluke. Paladins really always are very good, at least protection and holy.

And? My response was to the guy crying paladins get special treatment because of this so called mana pool nerf that included paladins. And did you not notice that I also said it wasn't happening?

He has given paladins special treatment when? Oh never. He openly said he didn't want to buff ret paladins because too many people play them, and holy got pvp nerfs over the patch because they were too strong. He has never given paladins special treatment. Saying holy paladins are good now is not proof of anything, because monks and disc are just as strong. But you guys can keep crying that every class but yours is given special treatment.
Edited by Linalee on 4/15/2013 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I bet this is a tooltip issue. We currently have 75k mana base. If they add 300% to it we then will have 300k mana. In the end there is no mana change. We have 300% added instead of just having 400% of base.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What am I missing? :( what they doing to our mana? :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I bet this is a tooltip issue. We currently have 75k mana base. If they add 300% to it we then will have 300k mana. In the end there is no mana change. We have 300% added instead of just having 400% of base.

This was my thought exactly. It's not even listed on the PTR notes anymore, probably because of the panic. I just about went ballistic when MMO-Champion listed the tooltip fix for Disc's PW:S as an actual ~20% nerf. It didn't take me long to figure out in-game that the absorb listed on my PW:S buff was already about ~80% of what was listed on the spell tooltip. Apparently, the game is riddled with neglected tooltip mistakes that seem to survive for entire major patches.
Edited by Baxley on 4/16/2013 3:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]