Family-friendly guild!

67 Human Warlock
Hey guys! I'm looking for a very laid-back, casual guild that is very family friendly...I have a 64 lock on this server (though if I find a good guild I may move one of my 90s over or some of my 85s) that I have just recently started playing again, and was wondering if any guilds like this existed. I have young kids, so my raiding days are pretty much over - can't do those late nights anymore! :) I'm not looking for a bunch of lewd talk and things like that either - nothing against that if that's your guild's thing, but it's just not for me. (Don't mean that to sound "uppity" or whatever, just being honest about what I'm trying to find).

Thanks in advance for reading and possibly responding!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
<Requiem of the Darkness> We are a new small guild on Medivh server. We would love to have you. At the present time we do not have a lot to offer as we have mentioned in our recruiting post few threads below.

Try us out for few days to see if our environment is right for you. If you are looking to raid in a very near future, we may not be the right guild for you.

Look us up in game or send me an in game mail if you would like more info.

Wish you the best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]