<Casual Killers>-version 5.4

90 Undead Warlock
The following is on our home page of our website at casualkillers.guildlaunch.com. Please check out our news section in our forums to see all the cool stuff we do!

We are a social guild striving to be the best social guild in the world, In WoW. We also have almost 1000 toons. Imagine a guild which 35-50+ players are on at night, running dungeons, raiding, questing, old school raiding and transmog runs, achievement runs, pvping and just basically leveling together and having fun. We have it! We are always striving to do more and more content. We are level 25, too!

Rots really knows how to run an effective and successful guild and is well known, on Blackhand, for being one of the best GMs on the server. Our officers, cadets, core, and members are also there to help you if you have any questions or need help with anything. We are here to help you level. That's what a good social/leveling guild is all about! So, sit back and enjoy the ride and be a part of something that has grown to be an awesome guild to belong to both while you level and after you cap out and are gearing for raiding content.

We also give away thousands of gold worth of stuff every week, to our guildies. We have many contests and giveaways every day. We give out some very cool prizes too! We help our guildies level up their professions, too, by supplying guild mats to make things like bags, gear, glyphs etc for the guild, when possible. In fact, we powerlevel well over 2500 professions levels every week for guildies, at a tune of between 20-30k gold per week worth of mats. The guild will be able to sustain this indefinitely, because Rots is a master of the market and has incorporated playing the market with guild management. Between two accounts, we have a massive storage system (over 8700 spaces!) on Blackhand, to help us store almost everything we need to help you with those professions! And the storage system is nearly full of good stuff!

(Update 8/29/13) Professional Powerleveling is temporarily being supended to work on other, more important guild endeavors but will definitely continue again in the future.

Currently we are giving free enchants to "Member" ranked toons of level 90 with epic gear to enchant. These do not include any enchants which require any Sha Crystals, unortunately, but the others which don't are completely free on the guild. Casual Killers has tons of Spirit Dust, Mysterious Essence, and Ethereal Shards to do this enchanting for you for months to come! We also provide free enchants for anyone with pvp gear, of any level, to help promote pvp in our guild. Another thing we do, to promote pvp, is provide free crafted dreadful gear to anyone in the guild who is interested in trying out pvp and can't afford the gear to start.

We have Mumble, which, for those of you who don't know, is a FREE voice chat program, which can be easily and quickly downloaded and installed from mumble.com. Feel free to join us on Mumble. Those who are on Mumble typically receive more advice and help because it is easier and quicker to talk then to type, of course. Plus, it's a very fun thing to add to your gaming experience. If you need any help setting it up, let an officer know. We'll be glad to help!
Edited by Rots on 9/17/2013 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We also offer 8 bank tabs. Our guild vault is open for anyone to come up and grab what they need or deposit stuff they don't need, which someone else might need. You won't believe the awesomeness of what we have in our guild vault, for you to level with! We don't have garbage in our vault! Try over 600K gold worth of stuff at any given time! The guild vault is based on the honor system. All we ask is you have honor enough to deposit as much as you withdraw so we can keep it full for all the guild to use. That's it. It's your guild bank. Use it if it will help you level!

We are a friendly guild, with friendly players, helpful members, and the knowledge both to build a large guild up and maintain it well. We welcome anyone, no matter your level or experience. Afterall, we all started out somewhere. Being in Casual Killers will give you an edge you won't necessarily have being guildless or being in a shoddy guild. We welcome you to come have a good time with us! Just do a /who casual killers to get a list of players who would be happy to invite you to our guild.

Some quick facts about our guild: as of 8/31/2013 we have 461 active level 90 toons, 597 maxed professions which include 52 alchemists, 67 enchanters, 28 leather workers, 43 inscriptionists, 37 blacksmiths, 56 tailors, 45 skinners, 130 miners, 49 jewelcrafters, 62 herbalists, and 28 engineers all maxed out! We always have close to 1000 toons, too!

It's merchant guild time at Casual Killers. As of Friday, April 12th, 2013, we are officially going to be starting to dominate the market on Blackhand horde! Rots is teaching everyone who wants to be rich like him how to make gold in this game. Every month we are having a gold making workshop on Mumble. No mic required to listen in and learn how to be a money mogul on World of Warcraft!

MoP Raid progression: 6/6 MSV (we did it in our first raid night with 0 wipes), 4/6 HoF, 2/12 ToT

Record week for professions powerlevels at over 3100 levels from April 2nd to April 9th! We are on a roll! Going to beat this record soon, too!

Please do NOT apply for our guild on this website. I don't check those and there is no way, that I know of, to disable this feature.

Please see our Forums/News area for information on contests, giveaways and events.

If you are still not convinced, keep reading the following forum post about our guild vault:
http://casualkillers.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9611243&gid=250808
Edited by Rots on 9/17/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
As a member of the Casual Killers family, I would like to point out the amazing things that our guild owner, Rots, has done. Without him, this guild would explode in chaos, which is an environment that no one wants to be in. Casual Killers helps hundreds of people everyday level, pvp, raid, and power level professions. The money that we get goes straight back into the players because he gives out much needed guild repairs and power leveling of professions.
Thank you Rots for all the Hard Work you do to make our guild amazing!

~Neoden
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You're welcome dude. I am immensely enjoying watching this guild get better and better everyday. My personal goal for this guild is to have 500 maxed professions and 300 level 90 toons. We are almost there in each of those too!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
As a newer member of Casual Killers, I can't speak highly enough of the guild. I recently got back into WoW around the release of 5.3 to find that my guild had disbanded in my absence, leaving me homeless, so to speak. I was immediately taken up by Casual Killers and heartily welcomed into the guild. As a guild, we frequently hold contests to keep members involved in guild, hold events, and help one another to any degree we can. Rots has taken it upon himself to provide us with profession powerleveling. Within this process, we are provided with materials that have been donated to the guild (most members donate when they can, fueling the machine), and use them to level the crafting professions that we have, giving the things we craft back to the guild, which fills our guild bank with TONS of resources for newer players. In addition to that, we frequently have events going to keep the guild active. As we have grown, we have become one of, if not, the most known guild on the realm because of our huge population. I have pulled 24 hour period on the game, and never have I seen less than 10-15 members online, with numbers upwards of 60 some days during peak play times. If you're looking for an active, exciting guild to call home on Blackhand, I highly recommend Casual Killers! Simply /who Casual Killers and whisper a member for an invitation. Hope to hear from everybody soon!!!
Reply Quote
63 Orc Monk
Bad guild is bad..
Just kidding.. It's a good leveling guild!
Edited by Zuggs on 6/12/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Casual Killers is much more than just a leveling guild. We do about 99% of the game content, including pvp. As soon as our raid leader gets back from vacation we are going to be doing end game content, too. We will then be doing pretty much everything the game has to offer, then. We do more, as a guild, than any other guild on Blackhand, by far. It is really a great guild to belong to. Ask any of the players who belong to it what they think.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Casual Killers raid team has progressed 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF in it's first two weeks (4 raid days) of raiding. Congrats to everyone who contributed to this and I thank you all! Great job everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
A truly awful guild.
No discipline they allow members to sit in trade and troll 24/7

Help.. yeah right, The guild consists of foul mouthed kids, Guild bank is locked with large sums being taken out by the GM periodically.

Spam recruiters, and the guild with the worst reputation on Blackhand.
AVOID!

I don't think it to be a wise idea to talk something you know nothing about. Sure, we've had our bad bouts of players. But most of our members are friendly and get along well. All the trollers are kicked on a periodic basis. And the GM, I can personally assure you, he does not take out any amount for himself. Go back to your sparkle city, elf. I'm sure you're needed at the salon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
What Rots says is true. I had a toon in Casual Killers not long ago when I made a lowbie on the horde side. The guild does have a ton of stuff in the guild bank, and they try to help out low level toons. To the extend that they were offering 50 gold and 16 slot bags to all members below level 30.

With such a large amount of people on at any given time, it appeared that people had a pool to choose from for grouping up, and did so regularly.

I have watched Casual Killers for months, and Rots is rarely NOT in Orgrimmar. Normally standing near the bank (not in it) for hours, not moving, obviously trying to ensure he is doing the best job possible as a guild leader.

I deleted my toon on the horde side as I am an alliance kind of person and is the only reason I am no longer in that guild.

Keep up the good work Rots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I like candy! Do you like candy?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What Rots says is true. I had a toon in Casual Killers not long ago when I made a lowbie on the horde side. The guild does have a ton of stuff in the guild bank, and they try to help out low level toons. To the extend that they were offering 50 gold and 16 slot bags to all members below level 30.

With such a large amount of people on at any given time, it appeared that people had a pool to choose from for grouping up, and did so regularly.

I have watched Casual Killers for months, and Rots is rarely NOT in Orgrimmar. Normally standing near the bank (not in it) for hours, not moving, obviously trying to ensure he is doing the best job possible as a guild leader.

I deleted my toon on the horde side as I am an alliance kind of person and is the only reason I am no longer in that guild.

Keep up the good work Rots.

Thank you for such a nice post! I love it when someone who actually knows CK and what we are about, what we do, how well the guild runs, etc posts something on this thread. It is especially nice to have someone who has passed through our doors and has moved on to say such nice things, as it is obvious to most reading that post, that you are not looking for any brownie points for your opinion. Not that my guildies are looking for brownie points because they get plenty out of the guild without them ;-) Thanks again for dropping in and saying your piece, Gewelioso. I really appreciate it!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I think it's ironic that Rots closed his guild to rot away. Dude, you are throwing a temper tantrum now. You "claim" to care so much about the guild you built up, but it now sits there doing absolutely nothing. You've lost 400 toons so far. Best thing you can do now is stay offline and let someone take over the guild in 3 months. The toons still there at that point are your loyal players that the new GM can count on. So much for guild progression, eh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Makes me wish I had a toon on the horde side still! :( Sounds likea great group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]