[A] Vestige of the Phoenix

05/01/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Rennali
We're skinning Saria?!?!!? o.O

:3 No. Not till after we have our girls' night out.

Oi! I've been so busy lately, I forgot to schedule that. I should write myself a note....
Reply Quote
Everytime is see the name Saria, I always think about the little green-haired girl from Zelda.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 05:12 AMPosted by Gavrïel
Everytime is see the name Saria, I always think about the little green-haired girl from Zelda.

Hey, nice hat.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Amiyna

Hey, nice hat.

Yeah, didn't quite make it to the transmogger before going to bed last night. Ill just say it was given to him from Junjei.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
That is a pretty awesome hat.
Reply Quote
That is a pretty awesome hat.

Should be his sermon giving hat. Start a trend!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/01/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Rennali

:3 I couldn't resist doing the last post. Children's week is one of my favorite events.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
05/02/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Sarîa

:3 I couldn't resist doing the last post. Children's week is one of my favorite events.

*hugs*
Reply Quote

*hugs*
(>^.^)>
Reply Quote
Friday is going too slowly....I want to be home now.
Reply Quote
Working on the story about the war room.
Reply Quote
If I can find a spot on the calendar, I'll send invites for girl's night. You should all know that just planning that has put Kool & the Gang's "Ladies Night" in my head.

Saria, did you make an alliance alt or am I inviting you hordeside?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Hello members of QuelAthillien. I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there.
Reply Quote
If I can find a spot on the calendar, I'll send invites for girl's night. You should all know that just planning that has put Kool & the Gang's "Ladies Night" in my head.

I do have my 71 night elf monk. Also my 10 Paladin I made the other week. :3
Edited by Sarîa on 5/5/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello members of QuelAthillien. I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there.

We comin'. We'll blend in like a good weave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdxjMhXBLg

Put this version in there instead.
Reply Quote

Gimme a name, love
Reply Quote

Gimme a name, love
Prisha my Monk. And my Paladin is Theranae. ^^
Reply Quote
http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/House_of_Sunwhisper

I finally got around to it. :D
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/House_of_Sunwhisper

I finally got around to it. :D

Very nice crest. Found it or did you have someone make it for you (or did you make it :O)?
Reply Quote
Very nice crest. Found it or did you have someone make it for you (or did you make it :O)?

I had fun with Photoshop CS5 and Color Efex Pro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]