Thinking of moving to Alexstrasza. Info plz?

10 Human Mage
I took quite a hiatus after dinging 85 in Cata, as it wasn't really my cup of tea.
I'm looking into new servers, and this server seems to fit all of my needs as far as numbers, datacenter and time zone.

I have a few questions though.

1.) What's the economy like? I'm not looking to get rich, but will gathering professions make a decent profit here?
2.) Is it a friendly server?
3.) How do you guys do in BGs?
4.) Are there decent, friendly casual guilds to join, without alot of pressure?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Should try a diff server. To answer ALL of your questions.
Reply Quote
Dont listen to dbg, hes a troll that likes to lurk our forums telling everyone how bad Alexstrasza is.

1.) What's the economy like? I'm not looking to get rich, but will gathering professions make a decent profit here?

As with every server its very up and down, and depending on what your selling(ore, herbs, leather) it can be worth some change; although I consider gathering a waste of time...but thats me.

2.) Is it a friendly server?
Meh, I think we have a bit more trolls and the average server but I dont have a wide range of server experience; DBG, Sonfanaa, Judecca/Phillia, Oggdogg a few others. Besides that I think were relative nice, for the an online gaming community.

3.) How do you guys do in BGs?
Havnt pvp'd since BC/Wrath, did bad...really bad back then.

4.) Are there decent, friendly casual guilds to join, without alot of pressure?
Dont really know what you consider "friendly casual, without a lot of pressure" but we have ~5-7 casual type guilds. I recommend ZAF for the higher end casual type and Idio for the average average types.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If that person is planning on transferring here, when there are much better options, why not state it plain and simple?

Not troll. Would LOVE to see an example of where you considered me trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't even reside on that server!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]