Rordian stopping by

90 Human Mage
To say hi to some of my old friends/enemies and fellow game nerds. My son now plays my account ...you can thank him for this godawful name he gave my mage. Hope everyone is well!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
you have a son?

-alekroy
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You know the answer to that question alekroy ;) How have you been ? Sadly, my warrior account is banned so I cant post on that one. Guess I got into a few too many forum battles with Doomstown and some others. My son goes into bootcamp soon, so I may just get to play again soon.
Edited by Canttouchmeh on 4/15/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You know the answer to that question alekroy ;) How have you been ? Sadly, my warrior account is banned so I cant post on that one. Guess I got into a few too many forum battles with Doomstown and some others. My son goes into bootcamp soon, so I may just get to play again soon.

I've been trying to quit this game for about 2 months and just can't.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Rordian! It's good to hear you're doing alright. Dunemaul's a lot quieter nowadays but that's just the way it goes. It's not the same game, but it's still fun in some ways.

Good luck to your son at bootcamp! Hope you get to play again some time. The world of warcraft seems a little smaller without you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Allo Ello! Things are fine =) I pop in here every once in a while to read up on things and for the most part...things seem pretty dire for Dunemaul. It needs a shot in the arm...so does the game. Hope all is well with you !
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
lol Rordian omg this server sucks so bad now unreal miss the good old days of bgs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
well well, good to see you again Sekhmetlol. I agree, we all had some good times in bgs and world pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well aren't you guys just one depressed bunch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not at all! I traded in my corvette and got a 2013 RT charger with the Road and Track package! I am enjoying life!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Slante come ally so i can have arena partner i have a 90 monk and soon to be druid you heal ill kill deal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not at all! I traded in my corvette and got a 2013 RT charger with the Road and Track package! I am enjoying life!

Sup roidrian! Valky here. Where the pics at of your new ride?

I got rid of the 350 and got a 370 with sports pkg last christmas. Hella fun.
Edited by Rei on 4/20/2013 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I will get a pic or two uploaded . This car is by no means as fast as the corvette...but with the size of my family..at least I can take some of them with me now. The heated and cooled cup holders are awesome...as well as the heated and cooled seats! Its black on black...so in the summer..those features will come in handy !
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not really a mopar fan myself, but I suppose its a good family hauler.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I have the old trusty 300m. Hasnt really let me down yet to get rid of it. But honestly if i was going to get something like a sports car again id rather get the new GTR. It even has back seats you can use. Or get a 90 mustang again and blow a retarded amount of money on it. Mopar has always had this issue with going around corners.
Edited by Shangsung on 4/23/2013 3:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The handling thing I also was concerned with. That is easily handled by either upgrading to the SRT version...or in my case, the RT charger with (and this is key) the Road and Track package. Coming out of a 07 Corvette...I was really worried about handling. However, that feature really helps the car corner as well as any 4 door car can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You boys and your cars...

public transportation fo' life
Edited by Ellowisp on 4/23/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LOL...I will never ride a bus...as long as I can help it ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shoulda got a challenger if you were going to go dodge, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Rordian, glad to see that you and your son got off of Dunemaul. I hope you're doing well :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]