Rordian stopping by

90 Human Mage
Family Valky...kids want to ride along with me. Challenger and Charger are same car...just one is 4 door and one is 2 door. Thats why I traded in the corvette. Taking one child...the rest get upset. Father's gotta do...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Modge, trust me, I would have never left Dunemaul IF I had continued to play. That is where I started. I quit years ago so my son took over and moved a few toons. I havent played personally since January or Feb of 2011.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nice to see you stopping in on occasion Rordian. Glad to know your still around and doing well.
Reply Quote
3 Undead Warlock
Any old schoolers still play??

<-- Lanseril / Unbreakable / Verac
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Family Valky...kids want to ride along with me. Challenger and Charger are same car...just one is 4 door and one is 2 door. Thats why I traded in the corvette. Taking one child...the rest get upset. Father's gotta do...

you never shared the pic of your ugly 4door bruh <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]