Looking for a rogue or mage for 3s

100 Undead Priest
I'm looking for a semi experienced rogue/mage to play with my alt priest. I'm expecting 1750+ capable so I don't have to teach you the basics of pvp. I'm more than willing to help if you have some experience though.

I may also be looking for rmp or something on my mage.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm actually considering xferring this priest so I can run a legit comp rather than push up to 2k and get stuck with something random
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
you didnt have friends here!

And pretty sure I told you not to go, same with shiski
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
If you all would stick to one realm, and stay to one faction it'd be fun again.. but nooo... there could be so many comps ran this season.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bob opt ricky and i all did that and we all regret it, we all transfer with high hopes but really rarely do you actually get anywhere

hard to make friends too

its not that i dont get anywhere its just the fact that i hate horde and everyone who claims their "2400" or higher really is a 1500 skilled idiot who bought his rating/account.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
ran that with napkins and iimes on my dk. it was fun.

I still want to do spriest/feral but other than that Im probably going to gear my other priest as disc for more comp variety. Can't find a good rogue or mage to finally run a fotm comp and steamroll to high ratings. I enjoyed playing at such a high mmr last season with vibe/prowler, and can't get back with shadowplay or any other "weak" comp.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
idk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
soull quit a while back, and when he does play its only on his lock on tich
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Not really looking for a team on that priest I guess. Gearing it as disc now.

But I'm always looking for competent people to arena with. Need some more mage and rogue people since those are a spriests best friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]