Does Blizz think we are the most balanced?

100 Blood Elf Rogue
If you look at the patch notes for 5.3 everyone is getting increases in damage lower cool downs etc. All we got was more energy to use ST ( if you are even specced for it ) with nothing exciting to its damage other than you don't need to be more than 10 yrds away to do decent damage ( and why would you use it when closer than 10 yrds anyway??). All that ONLY if you are specced for it!!

And some of our glyphs are being nerfed down as well.

No new baseline abilities like some classes, no buffed damage or lower CDs like almost every class....nothing!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I believe we're finally going to see some buffs to survivability.

We !@#$%ed all xpac long about it, so maybe there is something in the works, especially since the change to CS glyph.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
If DKS were removed everything would be fine.
And Monks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
And Monks

I believe the reason ST was so Op was because of MW monks.....Freaking pieces of crap never stay still, and it's possible the onyl way to keep pressure on them.

But yeah, I really hope they buff our survivability, maybe increasing recuperate or something.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Clearly, thats why CS glyph needs to be nerfed into nonexistance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I believe at one point in MoP beta GC said something along the lines of rogues have the best resource system, so take that for what you will.

Personally I dont mind being a glass cannon. I enjoy being able to take someone out quick, but not surviving through a drawn out fight. As long as there is a cannon aspect, being a glass cannon is fine with me.
Edited by Timat on 4/16/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
GC said something along the lines of rogues have the best resource system

[citation needed]
I really wish energetic recovery would be bumped up to 10 energy every 2 seconds, 8 feels so... eh
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
04/16/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Hassen
GC said something along the lines of rogues have the best resource system

[citation needed]
I really wish energetic recovery would be bumped up to 10 energy every 2 seconds, 8 feels so... eh

Its was a thread in the MoP beta forums....and I dont archive those lol.

But yea...he said something very similar along those lines, I know because my next post to him was "Dude that was a bad move....this is the WoW forums man" as in the moment his shows preferance to any class in the slightest way people will jump on him.
Reply Quote
I gave up all hope on blizzard. I rolled a prot warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Rogues are balanced in damage. Playing style, talents, glyphs, and cooldowns are something else....
Edited by Stíllness on 4/16/2013 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd say we are the most balanced class. The problem is our utility in relation to other classes. We lost our edge over other classes when they started handing out CC's to everyone. That used to be the "rogue's job." We don't really have a solid niche anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Rogues are perfect now in my opinion. I don't believe nerfs are necessary. At least don't take away the range damage bonus from ST.
Edited by Avèngéd on 4/17/2013 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I believe at one point in MoP beta GC said something along the lines of rogues have the best resource system, so take that for what you will.

He didn't just say the best resource system, he said best designed class!
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/14/ghostcrawler-discusses-class-design-in-mists/
Edited by Knocrogue on 4/17/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
Q Q
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]