So Swiper...

90 Tauren Druid
Never gave me the info on those runescape lessons, figured we could work something out here as i know you were busy last night.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
http://lolbot.net/?i=28785

that's what I do with alliance tears. Thanks for the fun last night!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
so you drink other guys bodily fluids? nice man.

edit: or just take it all over your face. thats a good boy.
Edited by Swiper on 4/17/2013 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Guess someone has some reading problems ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
It's kay. Still wish Swipey wipey would teach me how to pvpz. Though, he does have a lot of homophobia. Probably still in the closet. Not that its in issue of any kind. :) Its ok to come out sWipey.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
ps why you no post on your main? What do you have to hide mercylol?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
oh i see! Its your lack of rating!! Lmao, talking 2200 and he can't even hit 1500. Bads will be bads. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Mercylol/pvp#bgs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ummm still serious about those lessons, idk what all this !@#$ ish is about ~ tryna get some runescape lessons
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I keep googling druid tactics but then I remember I can't read English.... Wait.... How am I able to write this?!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I dont know how to play WoW, trying an easier game but i'm finding Runescape challenging baby, can you help?
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
I keep googling druid tactics but then I remember I can't read English.... Wait.... How am I able to write this?!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!

Ummm still serious about those lessons, idk what all this !@#$ ish is about ~ tryna get some runescape lessons

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/11/4567896543576.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/18/2013 05:57 AMPosted by Trudenearr

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/11/4567896543576.jpg

k? stories are only cool if they have dragons, no dragons here BRO
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
look at all the warhorse involved here today! hahahaha you guise are some mad little hobbits!
all of you talkin 2k but none of you have broke it? mercylol that you linked has been 2k tho? learn to read? just look in achieves. silly cupcakes.
and wooa no need to be upset there, im not the one that stated i douse myself in or swallow bodily fluids. that was cryptalism.

you guise should change your guild name to short bus. because i really believe you are all near retarded. and its funny, all of you play ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long and dont achieve anything. just back eachother up in forums and trade chat. its pathetic. and then "world pvp" by going 10 v1 on an ally. then running or dying when more come. ive seen it happen. first hand slaughtered your "guild raid" on stormwind with like 6 people. you guys are a joke. showing off those 1500 rbg (well the ones out f your guild who didnt win trade).. leave maiev please. you make the server suck.

mileycyrus best rogue world
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
haha like seriously i made a comment in trade chat 2 days ago about how you guise are all trash. if it doesnt apply let it fly? nope. you guise got hella upset and brought it to the forums. one problem tho, you wont win here either. because nothing you say can make me believe you guise are good. ive had battles in these forums vs wladyslaw. wtf you chumps think youre going to say to me that i havent heard? ill only upset your stomachs all day with my feedback. and believe me, it will and i know it will. because guess what, you will all keep replying, saying stupid dumb retarded boo boo. and i will half read it then reply still shiittin on you. it wont stop. so you all can stack up here and write anything youd like, but in the end youll look foolish anyway for being here and i wont even be reading half the shiit you post. lololol

btw i know im foolish. ima downright clown. but that is what i do baby. so anytime ;)

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
haha like seriously i made a comment in trade chat 2 days ago about how you guise are all trash. if it doesnt apply let it fly? nope. you guise got hella upset and brought it to the forums. one problem tho, you wont win here either. because nothing you say can make me believe you guise are good. ive had battles in these forums vs wladyslaw. wtf you chumps think youre going to say to me that i havent heard? ill only upset your stomachs all day with my feedback. and believe me, it will and i know it will. because guess what, you will all keep replying, saying stupid dumb retarded boo boo. and i will half read it then reply still shiittin on you. it wont stop. so you all can stack up here and write anything youd like, but in the end youll look foolish anyway for being here and i wont even be reading half the shiit you post. lololol

btw i know im foolish. ima downright clown. but that is what i do baby. so anytime ;)

Who is talking about being mad, i am on here for runescape, so don't jack my thread talking !@#$ please
Reply Quote
Who is talking about being mad, i am on here for runescape, so don't jack my thread talking !@#$ please

5 hours ago

dood! i dont know how to play runescape! i dont even know what that is lolol
please
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

5 hours ago

dood! i dont know how to play runescape! i dont even know what that is lolol
please

You told us to play and easier game and i went onto the google and searched easier games than WoW. Runescape popped up but i am finding it to hard as well, i figured since you were soooo good at WoW you were good at runescape as well.

Well damn, anyone else know how to play?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]