[A] Epiphany - Wed. 5:30 server p.m. ToT10

90 Human Paladin
Hi Suramar

I am issuing an invite to anyone online around 5:15 server time to message Criffail via mail/tell in-game if you'd like to run an alt/main 90 through Throne of Thunder 10-man... I'm looking to invite players who can adapt to new raiding mechanics in the 10 man, or if they have had previous experience in the raid, to join in pushing a solid raid group.

Epiphany is also looking for above criteria from lv 90 players, looking at end-game progression on a weekly scheduling basis - we're currently posting raids Tuesday through Thursday, as well as Sunday, around 5 to 5:30 p.m. server time schedule at the moment... when we start getting core individuals, we'll adjust the schedule to fit majority of raiders' needs.

With that said, the 10 man tonight will need the following:

1) One Tank with ilv 485+, and properly glyphed/talent specced/ and reforge/gem/enchant for proper endgame play (and although this could be referred to as 'common sense', I've realized after playing for 8 years, that some players lack it... quite a bit)
2) Three Healers, again, ilv 480+, with proper healing understanding (healing rotations for both single target/aoe heal scenarios... this means, mana efficiency, and not ooming 2 minutes into a fight)
3) Four DPS (2 ranged, 2 melee) - ilv 480+, that can substain atleast 60-65k single target dps, (figure this closer to 85-100k on jin's pool buff 1st boss clear)... anything less, or if you give me you can pull 60k aoe... is crap, and will not be considered.

If you can fill one of these rolls, I'd gladly like to give you a shot in ToT10 - led by Ellesaidh and myself (Criffail) tonight 5:30 server time invite.

Leave me a message in-game (via mailbox) if you're wanting more info on guild/on tonight's raid.

Thank you Suramar,
Criffail, CO-GM of Epiphany
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]