Blackhand Horde Network

100 Tauren Warrior
Hello, this thread is to increase awareness of a new initiative that has recently started on the Horde side of Blackhand.

OUR MISSION:
To help improve our realms' community and make it a more attractive place for players to enjoy WOW.

HOW:
We've started a network for the leaders of Blackhand Horde to easily communicate in order to better achieve all of our goals. The network will be used to help organize some large scale realm-wide events, allow more seasoned members to mentor newer players, and to furthur raiding and PvP progress for all guilds in the network.

MEMBERS:
Currently we have the following guilds actively taking part in this effort.
Eleventh Hour
Seventh Circle
new phoenix
Get Rich or Die Grinding
Mute
Epiphany

I'll update the members as new guilds join.

Interested guilds should post here or contact an officer of a member guild with questions. We don't require anything from interested parties other than they be able to speak for their guild.

Current Network Projects and Events will also be posted via this thread.

LONG LIVE BLACKHAND!
Edited by Sceth on 6/9/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
LONG LIVE BLACKHAND!!!

Good luck to the horde side!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I am the representing party of Epiphany wodie knows all about this I keep him informed. This will be good for us horde.

In all honesty I want to see blackhand have que times just to play once again. I want to see millions of people running around like idiots doing nothing. wait that's what I do all day crap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello. Rehab is interested in taking part in this. I am the GM so let ne know what i can do to help. We just xfered here looking to rebuild ourselves.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Mage
Any new updates on this? Interested to see you guys succeed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd like to speak with someone a little more in depth before committing my guild to something. We were burned by the Guild Mentor Program last year and I'd rather not disappoint my efamily more than they already have been.

We're going through a rough patch after losing two of my officers/raiders to a divorce, so I need to start recruiting for raiders again. Not really looking forward to that.
Edited by Zyida on 4/29/2013 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
zyida contact one of us in game to get the channel.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
How are things going for you guys on Horde side? I wonder if I could run past some challenges we are having with one of you. I dont have any horde toons.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Gigz im not sure on what we're doing right now. I know we talked about having as meeting and discussing some stuff but we'll let you know once we have this meeting and whatnot. I'll try and talk to the fellow BHN people and we'll go from there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey i got referred to this, im the GM of <legion of Chooch> and was interested in this movement. its a great idea and would be a valuable tool. i know we arent well known but we are trying to get rebuilt and back up to raiding, i would appreciate if i could become a part of this and by all means let me know what i can do to help out.
For the Horde!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Psssssst. Hordies... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377367650
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I have a lot of people asking if this is still active on the Alliance Initiative post. I will link it there. I hope you guys are still going strong! You have our support as well!
Edited by Gigz on 8/1/2013 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm the representative from Peaceful Nightmares and we're interested in this network. I'll jump in game tonight and see if I can catch anyone online or send an ingame message.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Is this still active?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Rocie I think it is. I have been on a break via work but sceth talk to him
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi all, I have seen some great ideas on this thread. Thought I would add something to it, not sure how it will be received. I have posted this on the Alliance thread of the same nature.

How about something like an open house, the Horde could hold one on a given day and Alliance players could be lined up on the outside of the chosen city that we would hold it in. That day could consist of GM's and their members being available as well as showing visitors what a real realm would be like again. Visitors would simply create a character for the visit i.e. Orc if it where held in Org.

The Alliance, in turn, could do the same on another given day.

Notices of this event could be presented in other wow forums.

Thank you for your time and good luck. :)
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
i just transferred back to this server its where i first started out all those many years ago on my hunter Skifyre when Warning Adult Content was Still around. My Step-dad quit playing his toon Dotson because the server was dying. i was dissapponted when i transferred back due to the low pop. This server was a great server when i was on it i transfered cause there were alot of time i had to wait in que to play my toons. i would love to see it bak in its former glory. if there is anything i can do to help even tho im not in a guild atm plz let me know
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Is this initiative still active on Horde side?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]