Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

90 Tauren Paladin
I have 3 90s, had 9 85s in Cata

We don't really do alt raids or anything, and there isn't much benefit for me to actually gear one this expac.

Been playing Prot/Ret since the start, and have no inclination to change. I played Arms consistently through t11 and t13 as well, but I just haven't had the time to dedicate any time to an alt.

A two hour queue time for LFR? You need a new server; my queue times are always less than an hour, usually 20~45 minutes.

Seems odd, Sev is on the same server as me, and i've never had any issues with que times. If you complete an in progress run, I'm pretty sure you are almost guaranteed to get a fresh run afterwards.
Only time that seems to be a problem is first week of a section's release.
90 Tauren Paladin
What is going on in here.... http://i.imgur.com/X963pGm.gif
100 Draenei Paladin
Worked on some Isle of Thunder achieves today, now I just need the ones from the solo scenario and since I have five keys I should be able to manage.

Oh and Library Card, that is going to be some frustrating luck based grinding.......ugh.

I never thought I would have occasion to say Worf of all things was being adorable. Congratulations. XD

This is the Libram, social thread basically, welcomes.
90 Dwarf Paladin

General Paladin off-topic thread.

I just spent four hours driving around town to try and find one place. One should never take directions from their wife who should have been in bed, asleep, fourteen hours ago. >_<
100 Draenei Paladin
I really should just chain myself to the Libram before I get myself in trouble again.

I just spent four hours driving around town to try and find one place.

O_o ?

04/20/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Lobster
It just takes so long to level.

Eh I like leveling and it doesn't seem too take long to me. It's what waits for me at the end of the leveling process that kills all interest.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just spent four hours driving around town to try and find one place. One should never take directions from their wife who should have been in bed, asleep, fourteen hours ago. >_<

After the first hour I would probably look it up on Google Maps or something.
90 Dwarf Paladin

You damn kids and your GPSes and your smartphones. >_>
100 Draenei Paladin
04/20/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

You damn kids and your GPSes and your smartphones. >_>

You could have just stopped and asked for directions if you want to be old fashioned there grandpa. :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have 3 90s, had 9 85s in Cata

We don't really do alt raids or anything, and there isn't much benefit for me to actually gear one this expac.

i have 3 90s, my priest, who i leveled mostly to see the alliance storyline, and my warrior who was leveled and geared when my old guild collapsed and i playing my ret was depressing.

i came very close to main switching to the warrior last tier, and i may still next tier if we can't find a reliable warrior.
having the double ret in raid is nice, and gives us a lot of flexibility in terms of defensive cooldowns for the tank, but rets are not like mages where the more you stack them the better because while our damage is decent, its not spectacular, and they have a lot of weaknesses because of their mediocre aoe, inability to cleave properly and problems target swapping.
the main strength of ret in a raid is all the cooldowns they bring, but warriors bring such a massive dps cooldown in skull banner( I always write this skill banner)

i've been trying to get myself interested in leveling my shaman, but i don't like dps shaman, and leveling as resto is not an option.

worf being the man, obviously.
Edited by Vladja on 4/20/2013 3:47 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Same, I have no reason to gear up an alt this expansion. I WANTED to gear up something for raiding, preferably a ranged DPS like a mage or shaman, but our RL is adamant that I stay ret.

I have 4 lvl90s and 3 lvl86+ but Pandaria got real old real fast. It just takes so long to level. Then if you do make it to 90, you have to grind dailies, reps, dungeons, points... and most of it with pug groups. I know this is an MMO and the gear grind is the heart and soul of the game, but I dunno. I just don't care enough.

That's the crux of it for me, with the added factor that I would never ever want to bring a different toon into the main raid. Too attached to Prot and Holy Paladin! (Admittedly, if I had to DPS, I would not want to do so on my Paladin. But I wouldn't want to DPS progression anyways, and I don't think anybody would really want me to.)

I have 6 90's. My Pally is my pride and joy. I have a Druid and Monk that I play a bit, and then I whip out my Warrior for a 5-man here and there. My Shammy makes gems and glyphs, and my DK is basically useless except for smelting ore.
90 Dwarf Paladin
You could have just stopped and asked for directions if you want to be old fashioned there grandpa. :P

With all the terrorists, drug-dealers, and hookers about?!
90 Tauren Paladin
Holy crap, Siege of Niuzao gold was faceroll

MSP tonight, only 3 left to go!
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're American, no? Just break out your assault rifle and you'll be fine.
100 Draenei Paladin
04/20/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Elidra

You're American, no? Just break out your assault rifle and you'll be fine.

This made me laugh far more then it should have.
90 Tauren Paladin
Holy crap, Siege of Niuzao gold was faceroll

MSP tonight, only 3 left to go!

Hardest one for tank damage is SM watch out and good luck!
90 Tauren Paladin
Aye, I'm more worried about Stormstout with our group comp
90 Tauren Paladin
Ugh, my microSD card for my 3DS just randomly became perma-write protected. None of the solutions or software I found on the internet worked so far. And it's definitely not the fault of the two adapters I have since I was able to use other microSDs in them.

Think it might be time to replace it. -_-
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]