Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

90 Tauren Paladin
We saved stormstout for last and 1 shot it last boss could not stand up to a Ret two Ele shamans and a Desto lock.
90 Draenei Paladin
They're putting a pet in the game to honor JJ Abrams.

I think I may be ill.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it going to be way overpriced in the Blizzard store, and after you get it to 25 you find out that you weren't actually leveling the real one? Cause if it doesn't, how is it for JJ Abrams!
90 Draenei Paladin
Relic of Xuen
Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
Spark of Zandalar

Am I correct for swapping out my DMF relic for the expertise trinket I bought for my tank set and ultimately decided not to use? (Spark is pretty obviously nice for Ret)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Depending on the upgrade level of your relic and if you can fit the expertise in or not, the valor trinket is somewhere between a little better and a fair bit better.
90 Draenei Paladin
Depending on the upgrade level of your relic and if you can fit the expertise in or not, the valor trinket is somewhere between a little better and a fair bit better.

Hmm okay, thanks. I can sort of fit in the expertise maybe, depending on how I'm reforging the pieces I'm sharing with my Prot set that has to have 15% expertise at all times, and I never upgraded Ret gear because lawl no wai.

I'll just use the Relic since it's more passive and has a higher uptime. When I DPS, I don't actually watch procs to line cooldowns up with them, so it would probably result in higher DPS (overall).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like Blizzard forgot about Andorhal for another expansion.

nooo
what about koltira!?
resolve that !@#$%^- plotline blizz.
Edited by Vladja on 4/20/2013 7:06 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it going to be way overpriced in the Blizzard store, and after you get it to 25 you find out that you weren't actually leveling the real one? Cause if it doesn't, how is it for JJ Abrams!

No, it'll be made by engineers, then we can sell them way overpriced!
90 Tauren Paladin
MSP went rather well, missed Gold by about 20-30seconds

Kept having issues with our Warlock's imps when he was demonology, messed up invis pot a few times, and apparently the last boss in Trial of Kings conflagged our Ele sham after the encounter and he fell through the world

Was such a lovely night full of bugs!

Overall, I'm happy, we should get MSP pretty easy tomorrow and get to work on SHC and SSB!

D

We saved stormstout for last and 1 shot it last boss could not stand up to a Ret two Ele shamans and a Desto lock.

I may be over-estimating Stormstout, but that initial pull still scares me a bit. We are saving it till last.
I have problems tanking a ton of mobs at one time, as I pretty much play on a calculator.
90 Tauren Paladin
I may be over-estimating Stormstout, but that initial pull still scares me a bit. We are saving it till last.
I have problems tanking a ton of mobs at one time, as I pretty much play on a calculator.
Some people lust when they get into the big room where the tank has to kite the gigantic pile of mobs around my group didn't because ele shaman and our lock went demo for that pull then switched back to desto. Since i did everything as a ret and it takes a while for my aoe to build up i just ran barrels into everything. Also getting the tricksters that target the big monkeys down is really helpful.
90 Draenei Paladin
Also getting the tricksters that target the big monkeys down is really helpful.

You can drag the tricksters past the first room? 0_o
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Messing with brutal mode on sc2 and some of the missions are crazy holy crap.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Lobster: Get Lucky is the single most important piece of music I've heard in the past 5 or so years. I love it so much I may die.

@Elidra

Regarding tunes, I've recently been using the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack as my PvP music.

Amen to this. Favorite so far is A Stranger I Remain - it makes me wish I had a polearm to roll heads with like the boss you fight in that stage. D:
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm more a fan of Dark Skies, though I don't have any context to them, since I haven't actually played the game.
90 Draenei Paladin
No, it'll be made by engineers, then we can sell them way overpriced!

I certainly won't be buying one.

Although perhaps making it battle and letting it die over and over and over and over would be somewhat cathartic.......

From the 5.2 Dev interview:
We may see some of Sylvanas before the end of the expansion, but no promises.

Looks like Blizzard forgot about Andorhal for another expansion.

You know what I think is hilarious?

That at the end of this expansion the Alliance and Horde will probably be at peace, or at least back to a cold war, but no one is going to mention the Forsaken and what's been going on in EK.

Cause that didn't matter and stuff.

Also still pretty sure they forgot about Kolitra entirely.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/21/2013 12:26 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm more a fan of Dark Skies, though I don't have any context to them, since I haven't actually played the game.

Dooo iiiiiiit.

It's an easily addicting way to pass the time, trying to find that perfect cut while ripping out your opponents' heart analogs.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/20/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Jackishi
Get Lucky is the single most important piece of music I've heard in the past 5 or so years.

Really? ;x

Song sound very familiar, can't put my finger on it.
90 Draenei Paladin
Slow Libram is slow.
90 Human Paladin
I certainly won't be buying one.

Although perhaps making it battle and letting it die over and over and over and over would be somewhat cathartic.......

Show me on the robot where the lense flare touched you caden.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]