Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

90 Dwarf Paladin
If thats an example of a decent cartoon...ick

Clearly watching it wrong. That show is so deep it's almost scary.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

chaz has a clinical aversion to cute.
So, Empress down, the Jinyu guys down, and almost got Tsulong (we ran out of time, and I'm sure one more attempt would have sealed it). Not bad progress for one day, and finally moving ahead.
90 Dwarf Paladin
04/22/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Lumierre
If thats an example of a decent cartoon...ick

Clearly watching it wrong.

If there's a right way to watch that show, I'll simply consider ignorance bliss.
90 Draenei Paladin
So Meg down finally, woot. We actually did figure out a spread for our strat that let us all be spread far enough out to just cleanse the fire debuff without having to run it at all. So derp.

I also lost my temper tonight and yelled at one of our Healers, so I have a feeling that drama is going to come back and bite me sometime. /sigh

Still no loots, I was hoping against hope the shared drop sword would appear. T_T

A lot of people aren't willing to look past the surface of things, actually a huge problem with humanity in general on various subjects.

/philosophical

But yeah, I never expected it's storyline to get so deep and for it to have so many plot lines running at the same time when I first started watching it.

So, Empress down, the Jinyu guys down, and almost got Tsulong (we ran out of time, and I'm sure one more attempt would have sealed it). Not bad progress for one day, and finally moving ahead.

Many Grats!

dear god. why am i considering going holy. quick someone reassure me.

Ummmmm Ret spec is best spec?

Why are you thinking of going Holy?
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/22/2013 10:23 PM PDT
It was amusing listening to our Disc priest gripe about Tsulong, too (not much, and in fun). She's been completely dominating on every other fight, and now her toolbox isn't ideal.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So Meg down finally, woot. We actually did figure out a spread for our strat that let us all be spread far enough out to just cleanse the fire debuff without having to run it at all. So derp.

I also lost my temper tonight and yelled at one of our Healers, so I have a feeling that drama is going to come back and bite me sometime. /sigh

What was going on? O.o

We were running fire, but not far. Our positioning is always pretty bad though.

It was amusing listening to our Disc priest gripe about Tsulong, too (not much, and in fun). She's been completely dominating on every other fight, and now her toolbox isn't ideal.

Tsulong is a really bad fight for disc. It's hilarious for ret, though. Glyph flash of light, sit on a full stack of selfless healer for day, stand in the breath, flash of light-wog-ES on Tsulong. Super funny.

I think Tsulong was a fight that our disc priest generally went shadow, and we just had our holy priest and shaman healing.
Edited by Cayse on 4/22/2013 10:33 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
If there's a right way to watch that show, I'll simply consider ignorance bliss.

Open your mind!

/hippie off.

I miss actual raiding :/ stupid college keeping me too sporadic for a raid team.

is that healthy?
90 Draenei Paladin
What was going on? O.o

Well our entire problem with the fight has been our Healers and more specifically them being too slow with the fire debuff on this encounter for whatever reason. Later into the fight when that debuff is really hurting that gets people dead.

It was the main motivation for us working out a positioning setup where they could just fire and forget their cleanse without people having to move.

And then we still had a couple attempts of people dieing to it later in the fight, and then a Healer (the main cleanser) got all mouthy about addons and how they didn't need them cause they were pro, although they use addons so I don't even know how that got started.

Aaaaaand Caden smash.

Caden smasheth and Caden regreteth but oh well. Boss dead.

Also played with Purity for the first time in a serious way and it worked out well so that's a positive.

is that healthy?

Nope.

One day all his sourness and aversion to adorable is going to reach critical mass and he'll collapse into a singularity. >_>
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/23/2013 4:11 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
http://youtu.be/7p7rocHEecE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
90 Dwarf Paladin
http://youtu.be/7p7rocHEecE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

"Asgard - now with more Ninth Doctor!"

Hell.

Yes.
90 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

So I thought my guildie was crazy when he said that doing pet battles got lesser charms faster than dalies, he wasnt wrong.

04/22/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Lumierre
Clearly watching it wrong.

No, not watching it is the right way to watch it.

My definition of 'cute' is not one shared by the libram.

Blizzcon tickets tomorrow, gotta start f5ing
90 Dwarf Paladin
My definition of 'cute' is not one shared by the vast majority of the libram.

Fixed that for you.
90 Dwarf Paladin
No, not watching it is the right way to watch it.

BLASPHEMY! Television is interactive now, well at least on Syfy.

So I thought my guildie was crazy when he said that doing pet battles got lesser charms faster than dalies, he wasnt wrong.

On this note, I heard they dropped the necessary charms down to 50 in a hotfix last night, hoping that was true.
90 Dwarf Paladin
On this note, I heard they dropped the necessary charms down to 50 in a hotfix last night, hoping that was true.

It is.
90 Human Paladin
Well, I dont regret doing pet battles now, they're fun, guess that means I have even more charms that requires me to do even less dalies now

Yay
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I dont regret doing pet battles now, they're fun, guess that means I have even more charms that requires me to do even less dalies now

Yay

Seriously. I never did 'em when MoP first came out, then about a week ago or so, I got bored and did one. Now I can't stop man, I can't stop!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Woot! Lightning steel finally taught me the 522 DPS boots!

...Now if only I had the coin to afford the Haunting Spirits. >_<
90 Human Paladin
Those boots are so good x.x, just gotta wait my turn for guild allotment of spirits to craft them.
90 Human Paladin
I don't even have Cable TV at my house, only the internet service. Until TV can provide me with on-demand shows, when I want to watch them, I'll just never waste my time on trying to fit my schedule around watching their endless fake-reality shows, etc. that aren't even worth recording. Even documentaries are now done as if they are reality shows.

Hollywood is dying. Silicon Valley and the rest of the tech industry is slowly killing Hollywood off, because Hollywood is too stubborn to adapt to changing technology. They are stuck in the past in more ways than one. They are behind the technology curve, there's a general lack of talent across the board, they have a complete and utter lack of originality (fewer actually original movies and shows since the 80's or so), and they've lost the drive to take chances. They treat every movie as if it has to be a blockbuster, which is all the more comical when they fail, like the Total Recall reboot.
Edited by Bravehearth on 4/23/2013 8:51 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]