Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

100 Human Paladin
Oh LFR, you so crazy.
http://i.imgur.com/nreigYO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J0OLcS8.jpg
90 Human Paladin
Yay, got a new weapon: Qon's Flaming Scimitar and I now have 14 Secrets of the Empire.

I would use that weapon with no transmog if I could find a shield to go with it while still somewhat going with T2. Sword Breaker's Bulwark could be an option.

/brofist

Closest I'll ever see to a properly itemized prot pally weapons since there's no way in Hell I'll ever see a one hander strength weapon with haste and expt/hit/mastery on it.
Edited by Retsu on 4/17/2013 11:56 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
So much hit. And yet somehow I'm still just on the caps. Put it down to me being awesome.

Also, I really need a weapon to go with this transmog and I can't wait for Lei Shen to give me his axe. Any ideas?
90 Human Paladin
Our ret pally has taken to using haste/stam gems for blue slots. Its Burning Crusade all over again!
100 Draenei Paladin
You know I wish I was in a position to complain about being over my caps due to silly gear drops.

Cause I can't get ANY gear drops! My raid group is starting to outpace me in item level.

Frost DK is getting uppity and it's getting harder for me to put him in his place. XD

There's one guy in my raid group that only needs two more pieces for the legendary quest, I still only have 8.

Not a single one has dropped for me this week.

I'm honestly amazed that we managed to get pretty spot on to hit and expertise caps back before reforging, though I do recall swapping gems and enchants around sometimes to make it work.

I remember using a ToC expertise belt for a good time in ICC just to maintain my caps.

Honestly looking back I don't know how we survived without reforging. I look at my gear and I just think to myself how impossible this would be when I started in Wrath.

It's like trying to imagine how things were before electricity or something.

Editz:

/random

Guess I overreacted to that gender stuff in the last Libram, ah well better to err on the side of caution.

Oh Libram how I missed thee.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/18/2013 1:32 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 01:23 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
I still only have 8

I have 0 .. because I still need to do that stupid PvP in my PvE .. hopefully this weekend.
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Muletia
I still only have 8

I have 0 .. because I still need to do that stupid PvP in my PvE .. hopefully this weekend.

If I'm around and not otherwise engaged with guild stuffs I'll helps, although I certainly won't better your chances in a PVP environment. <_<
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Take off all armor and draw attention to yourself. Being a distraction is still help ;o
100 Draenei Paladin
If I'm around and not otherwise engaged with guild stuffs I'll helps, although I certainly won't better your chances in a PVP environment. <_<

I think we have a group of 5 going to queue, 3 need and the other 2 are going to tag along for a laugh, but if we have a spare spot I'll drag you along .. then we'll go bootie hunting!
100 Draenei Paladin
Take off all armor and draw attention to yourself. Being a distraction is still help ;o

So do a striptease for the Horde?

I think I can manage a bit more then that. XD

I have a very poor PVP set and I should be able to be an annoyance at least.

then we'll go bootie hunting!

Really do need to get back around to that.

I have been sorely tempted of late to drop Mining and pick up BS solely so I can learn that plan we got for the BS lookalike boots that one time.

But laziness and the convenience of not having to rely on alts, which I've shunned this expansion, for materials has kept me from it.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/18/2013 1:41 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 01:36 AMPosted by Vlada

I'd be too distracted to try and win ..
<.<
>.>

I don't have a problem with this.
04/18/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
I have a very poor PVP set and I should be able to be an annoyance at least.

I don't have a PvP set at all. Nothing.
Edited by Muletia on 4/18/2013 1:41 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I was surprised when I got mine done. Only took me 1 queue of each, which is crazy since most times Horde just gets rolfstomped in my battlegroup.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm actually doing bgs right now just because I have nothing better to do... >.>'

And that's every battlegroup lately, Vlada...
Edited by Sevílon on 4/18/2013 1:42 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If only calling your team mates noobs and screaming obscenities at everyone counted towards BG objectives... I'm sure Horde would dominate.
100 Draenei Paladin
If only calling your team mates noobs and screaming obscenities at everyone counted towards BG objectives... I'm sure Horde would dominate.

Hey!

That random guy running in circles on the road telling everyone else they're fail and to just let the other team win is contributing an essential component to the random BG experience.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/18/2013 1:47 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure people like that just queue to unleash rage at everyone. If you happen to be winning, they're the ones with eyes glued firmly to the scoreboard berating people with low KBs.
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm pretty sure people like that just queue to unleash rage at everyone. If you happen to be winning, they're the ones with eyes glued firmly to the scoreboard berating people with low KBs.

Indeed.

On a related tangent sometimes PVE experience contributes quite well to the PVP experience despite some of the hardcore PVP crowd laughing at the thought.

Being able to recognize and execute objectives, being able to focus on the performance of your team and not solely your own, being able to communicate effectively and formulate plans while adjusting them on the fly.

All skills picked up in the raiding scene.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/18/2013 1:55 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Wait til the feather drops then you'll start to rage.

I beg to differ.
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm honestly amazed that we managed to get pretty spot on to hit and expertise caps back before reforging, though I do recall swapping gems and enchants around sometimes to make it work.

Back then the caps were much smaller and I'm fairly certain it didn't take nearly as many pieces to hit a cap as it does now. Switching around a piece or two would typically do it. Although I do remember a time or two where I waited on using an upgrade until I could get a proper cap.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]