Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

100 Draenei Paladin
We wiped 39 times on heroic Jerk'rokh the Jerkface last night. Seems our raid loves balls too much that they can't stay away from them. *sigh*
90 Tauren Paladin
Well no Blizzcon tickets for me tonight but we killed heroic Council so it's all right. We spent less time on heroic Council progression than heroic Jin'rohk progression... >__>;
I'm quite fond of stacking the bosses on top of each other then just aoe but then again talking about normal mode.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We wiped 39 times on heroic Jerk'rokh the Jerkface last night. Seems our raid loves balls too much that they can't stay away from them. *sigh*

Sounds like female Draenei to me.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Then tidy plates is what? :D

stop nitpicking! i'm tired!

use platebuffs! its better!
100 Human Paladin
Just did Lei Shen with an absolutely horrible tank. I explained to him in whispers, in raid chat...I tried to make it as easy on him as possible. I'd try to tell him when to taunt...and he'd taunt like a minute later, right when it's time to move the boss...and then just stand there.

Finally just stopped trying to work with him. Solo tanked the boss the our 3rd attempt and it went so much better. Yay for topping dps and coming in 3rd on heals. Moral victory. No loot.

There's nothing good about LFR.

It's horrible. The worst is that even though the fights are easy, if you've only done them a few times, you are bound to have a brain fart now and then. Those things don't bother me. It's when someone repeatedly does the same wrong thing over and over.

I am not sure what ticks me off worse though. Someone that just keeps making the same mistake and just won't listen, or that one guy that never has anything nice to say about anyone, and makes a big fuss out of some mistake someone made. Person can apologize...nope, too bad scrub. You made one mistake and now I'm going to spend 5 minutes throwing a tantrum about it.

Edit: Actually though, other than a couple bad runs, I had really good LFRs this week overall.
Edited by Bravehearth on 4/24/2013 9:09 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
It's sort of like that but a lot more hectic lol. Lots more to pay attention to + stupid crazy more damage hgnnn~
My guild might try it idk we're still having the problem of having four meele in our roster on heroic attempts at Iron Qon and Tortos four meele in a 10 man group is not really a good thing...
100 Draenei Paladin
04/24/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Vladja
stop nitpicking! i'm tired!

Hah! I'm just being a jerk because I've seen "then" used instead of "than" far too much lately. :)
100 Draenei Paladin
Edit: Actually though, other than a couple bad runs, I had really good LFRs this week overall.

Despite my whinging about queue times, my LFR experience was decent as well. Aside from the first couple of tanks who had no clue what to do on Lei Shen, who dropped quickly. And some wanker dk tank who pulled both sets of trash just before Iron Qon, and then started harping at healers about their hps.

I'm really looking forward to rounding out my tier set so I can go back to blissfully ignoring LFR. Before the real creme dela crape starts filtering in.
Edited by Snozberries on 4/25/2013 4:23 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
RAWR! Heroic Jerk'rokh the Jerkface dead and I coined myself a heroic belt (not thunderforged though - still an upgrade is an upgrade).

What a day. First I get LFR tier gloves to give me 2pc t15 (and OMG the bonus owns so much) then I coin up a heroic belt from Jerk'rokh .. then Tortos coughed up a neck (I know it's not BiS, but it's an upgrade all the same).

I sleep happy!
Edited by Muletia on 4/25/2013 6:22 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hah! I'm just being a jerk because I've seen "then" used instead of "than" far too much lately. :)

:(

i make that error far more often than i like to admit. english is a dumb language.
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Got tickets, beat my queue record this year, by getting no queue. Though my good fortune was borked by the fact that in the checkout my ticket quantity didnt update and only charged me for 1

Thankfully we had friends also getting tickets as well...
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ahh, LFR first thing in the morning. Salv'ed twice and the lameass tanks still couldn't taunt off me on Iron Qon. -_-

EDIT: Got shoulder token, though; think I'll now coin Consorts, then re-run Ji-kun to coin for four-piece/trink.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 4/25/2013 7:58 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Yea, its sad, but I realize if there wasnt the bonus coin system, I'd probably be in last teir's gear still.
90 Dwarf Paladin
No Secrets of Qon or Consorts; 'nother week's grace period to find a new hat.

EDIT: So, no Lei Shen kill yet this week because a moron tank refused to move him when a pillar went down and decided to just let his lightning AoE zap the raid to death...Otherwise, would've one shot it. I hate people. >_<
Edited by Grôgnárd on 4/25/2013 9:19 AM PDT
100 Dwarf Paladin
Hey, folks. Back from a month's... vacation from the forums because of... reasons....

I'm going to try and watch myself from now on and avoid the story forums, because that tends to get me in trouble. >.>

So, with that said; I want to get Battle_ID tags before it happens again and I won't be able to post here again. Want to expand my sphere of influence and speak with fellow pallies. So, here's mine; IliyaM#1840.

That, and I want to get into more pally pvp groups, because gearing up is a lonely and painful experience.
100 Human Paladin
So depending on who all is going, I propose a Libram meetup at Blizzcon this year
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm going to try and watch myself from now on and avoid the story forums, because that tends to get me in trouble. >.>

You too eh?

The Libram is safe.

Although I still can't keep myself out of the Story Forums, I'm just more careful now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]