Open Libram LXXV: Holy TV, MOAR HIT?!

85 Gnome Warrior
Has anyone had problems playing their Paladins on PVP lately. I m talking to a bunch of people on the realm and it feels like we have been nerfed.
100 Human Paladin
I almost wonder if they actually changed the threshold for when a role get the Call to Arms bonus for dungeon queues, or if there are just that many more tanks now doing 5 mans. It doesn't feel like the queues are that much quicker on my dps toons, but I hardly ever get bags anymore for tanking.

It feels like something has changed within the past couple of weeks, but I'm sure it's either just in my head or there are indeed more tanks queuing up.
100 Draenei Paladin
Another week and no Tier tokens. /sigh

So my normal hands token will keep rotting in my bag. I have one wing of LFR left to do and it's the first one so no token there, maybe some Secrets.

Got a worthless ring for my trouble from the second third.

I need to make a sacrifice to the RNG Gods.........
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I almost wonder if they actually changed the threshold for when a role get the Call to Arms bonus for dungeon queues, or if there are just that many more tanks now doing 5 mans. It doesn't feel like the queues are that much quicker on my dps toons, but I hardly ever get bags anymore for tanking.

It feels like something has changed within the past couple of weeks, but I'm sure it's either just in my head or there are indeed more tanks queuing up.

There's way more tanks in general. Often I'll queue as a tank, seeing the bonus, and when the queue pops it's not there so I drop queue and re-open the interface until it shows back up but for most of the day it's just not there.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wantwantwantwant

my transmog! MINE!
100 Draenei Paladin
I really should get this mogit addon, but I try to keep my addon list to a minimum.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh god just saw a commercial for Teen Titan Go. Wish they never cancelled the old one.
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh god just saw a commercial for Teen Titan Go. Wish they never cancelled the old one.

Yeaaaaaah.

It made me cringe.

I shall remember what was and not partake in this......thing.

Get it. Get it nao.

Maybe.....
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/18/2013 7:35 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
I do believe I uncovered the secret to getting Ji-Kun's trinket to drop. !@#$% and moan about how obnoxious hit is before the raid starts. And sure enough, thunderforged Feather!

And now my loot luck has officially run dry for this tier. Probably not a single new piece of tier or weapon until 5.4 >_<

I really should get this mogit addon, but I try to keep my addon list to a minimum.

I try to do the same thing. Mogit is more than worth it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually I was going through my mogit list and realized I haven't worn Furious since the first month of Cata. Was my favorite set in WotLK. <3

furious is one of my all time favorite sets. i rotate through transmogs pretty quickly, but i comeback to furious pretty frequently.

i think its a lovely example of armor thats both epic looking and still looks like actual functional armor.

25 man lei shen dead. thunderforge ALL THE THINGS.

god damn that fight has so many mechanics. i wish i had an easier time seeing the puddles he drops in melee.
Edited by Vladja on 4/18/2013 7:44 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

04/18/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Lobster
Get it. Get it nao.

Mogit makes me grumpy. It seems to forget about changing pants so you end up with half and half sets.
90 Tauren Paladin
I think I'd better stop posting on the story forums, before I find myself banned as well. . .
91 Draenei Paladin
Soo happy. Tonight I got trash boots to replace my 502 boots, bought the SPA belt to replace my 496 belt, won a tier shoulder, then coin rolled my helm for the 4 set, and then to cap off the night I won the Lei Shen Axe.

Besides the 4 set, tonight's upgrades got me 30% haste and a boatload of weapon damage.

Hopefully all this extra gear should help us push H meg next week. Does anyone know what I need to change with 4p? Is HA far enough ahead that I need to switch? (I'll probably do it if it's noticable, but I love not having to push 3 different buttons and timing the CDs with the 10 sec mark on GoAK) And does either CS or exo get bumped up on the priority system? Or should I keep it as is?

Although not all is well, a bit annoyed by randomness of secrets drops. I only got like 1 PR 2 this week to bring me up to 15, meanwhile, like half the raid already has the gem. At this rate, I'll be lucky to get it before 5.3 drops.
Edited by Darthelmet on 4/18/2013 8:38 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Vladja
25 man lei shen dead.

Many grats, has them.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm dying more inside every time I look at my character sheet now...
100 Human Paladin
I'm dying more inside every time I look at my character sheet now...

Look at it this way, you are already prepared for level 94 mobs!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tortos dead; Megeara ha mou shindeiru. Just need to get it a little cleaned up.

Rampage does a suprisingly high amount of damage.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]