Tier 13 LFR gear

100 Orc Death Knight
Basically does anyone know if blizzard has plans to add a way to obtain the LFR gear from dragon soul for 90s down the road. My warlock is still 85 about to ding 86, but i really want the raid finder coloration of the tier as i think its the best looking warlock set in the game. I did raid finder a few times in cata and got a couple of the peices but i'm still missing the important ones (ie shoulds and chest). I've kept myself in the LFR queue the whole time i've been leveling, i'd like to keep going but if it means i'll never to be able to get the set i'll just xp lock myself at 85 and try and queue at higher pop times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
If they do it'd be nice if they just let you swap in the normal mode tokens for tier at least.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
You will need to lock XP at 85 if you want the LFR colouring of the Tier 13 gear. Dragon Soul LFR cannot be queued for at 86.
Reply Quote
You will need to lock XP at 85 if you want the LFR colouring of the Tier 13 gear. Dragon Soul LFR cannot be queued for at 86.

Be prepared to wait several hours to get a LFR group for it, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They really should make all the Cata raid gear available for justice points now. I don't see a problem in letting people buy the stuff for transmog. Especially the helms and shoulders that only drop off last bosses in raids. You replace the gear quickly in Panderia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]