@Kaninchen

90 Human Paladin
Tried to find you last night after our battle to say good duel. Sorry the other guys killed you when we were fighting near the lotus quartermaster told them to stop attacking you by then it was too late.

For the record Kaninchen won, it was a great fight and I had a lot of fun. Almost had him but all well. Well played man.

See you around.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why thank you kindly! I also enjoyed it, until the shadow priest from NRU decided you needed help, and as I was getting away from him too, Sorrow also thought you needed help. We should do it again sometime ^.^ I enjoy dueling folks. I had a couple of good ones with Couilie last week too. It went 2-1 in my favor, and he logged onto a horde alt with a "good duels" message. That sort of stuff is in good taste imo, as opposed to the incessant mob/zerg mentality I have often come to expect from certain parties.

e: I enjoy duels, except against warriors. I have just accepted the fact warriors are the counter to locks, and generally don't beat my head against that wall anymore.
Edited by Kaninchen on 4/18/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]