Hi

100 Undead Rogue
Hello anyone who remembers me, even that sexy sexy Prodon. I been gone a long while but I have to ask, who was that horde hunter who got the Bloodthirsy title back in cata? I talked to the wrong guy tonight who I friggen SWORE got it but I was wrong. Felt like a D. Also, Hi Sin, come play again world pvp is fun if you got peeps to hop realms with.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Also, Hi Sin, come play again world pvp is fun if you got peeps to hop realms with.

There are two issues with this. One) me and my friends are quite content with playing Dota 2 and various other games, and Two) I have zero interest in playing World of Warcraft. I'm quite happy with stalking these forums from the shadows, however I appreciate your sentiment.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
04/20/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Sinlinara
Also, Hi Sin, come play again world pvp is fun if you got peeps to hop realms with.

There are two issues with this. One) me and my friends are quite content with playing Dota 2 and various other games, and Two) I have zero interest in playing World of Warcraft. I'm quite happy with stalking these forums from the shadows, however I appreciate your sentiment.
I have a few issues with this. One) I still have no idea what Dota is even though you have told me before. Two) your interest are in the wrong place imo. Three) ILU! ......oh wait... I don't think that one counts.

Also; Hiya Metal! Sadly I do not recall the hunter you are looking for. :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Prodon, I think I need to add you to my Steam friends so I can throw you into the world of an endless addiction to Dota. And also the endless confusion that comes from me changing my Steam name and avatar at the same time every other week.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
04/20/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Prodon

I have a few issues with this. One) I still have no idea what Dota is even though you have told me before. Two) your interest are in the wrong place imo. Three) ILU! ......oh wait... I don't think that one counts.

Also; Hiya Metal! Sadly I do not recall the hunter you are looking for. :(

That's ok Prodon I have no clue what Dota is either

I also have, like that evil rogue lady have moved on from WoW, though I do haunt the fourms, I have moved on back to RL sadly
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
That's ok Prodon I have no clue what Dota is either

http://store.steampowered.com/video/570/81026
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ok, so Dota is a weblink. I guess if you're into that kinda stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]