Lullaby macro

90 Orc Hunter
I've been experimenting with lullaby for a few months now and i really do enjoy it, still don't like that its DR is misleading but that's not why I'm creating this post.

#showtooltip lullaby
/cast Blink Strike
/cast Lullaby(Special Ability)
/cast Passive(Pet Stance)

What this macro does is, blink strike, then lullaby, and then put your pet on passive (if it wasn't obvious). Because lullaby breaks on damage, it's important that your pet returns to you or a different target than the one you just lullaby'd.

If you do want to use this macro on any website/hunter guide/whatever please do give credit.
Edited by Kekena on 4/3/2013 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I personally use Bullheaded in my Lullaby macro.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Wouldn't it be better to use /petfollow or stop attack instead of casting Passive Stance?
Reply Quote
57 Troll Hunter
Your per doesnt automatically stop attacking a lullaby-ed target? I figured it would since it does it for scattered or frozen ones....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I personally use Bullheaded in my Lullaby macro.

I figured that would be incredibly useful, I now have it macro'd but I wasn't sure if it was on the GCD or not.

Wouldn't it be better to use /petfollow or stop attack instead of casting Passive Stance?

I always have my pet in passive stance due to it being much easier to micro manage than if it were on assist or defend. It's possible to cast /petfollow, however I didn't want to play around with it too much since all I wanted to do was have my pet return to me so I could put it on another target.

Your per doesnt automatically stop attacking a lullaby-ed target? I figured it would since it does it for scattered or frozen ones....

Nope, it does not return to you. I've lost some arenas due to that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]