Instant level 90's

90 Orc Warlock
Dear Blizzard please give us the option to make at least 5 instant 90's on a different server. For example, If I have a 90 Warlock on Shattered halls, I go over to a new server and make a instant level 90 warlock with green gear. This would be great for people like me that have many 90's. Leveling gets boring after a while and especially after you have done the quest line for the 7th time in a row.

I know that the developers want a us to explore and do the quest, but it gets boring to many of use that have done them multiple times. We get tired of seeing the same thing over and over. I would like to get a instant 90 on a different server. That would save me time in leveling. So please consider adding something like this in the future.

thank you!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
12 Troll Shaman
I would be so bored if I got an instant level 90; usually if I'm playing an alt it's because I want to do something different, not run the same dailies and instances over and over again. I already do enough of that on the level 90s I have. :)
Reply Quote
You should feel bad for suggesting this.

This is bad. Just downright bad. Stop being a lazy sack.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I would be so bored if I got an instant level 90; usually if I'm playing an alt it's because I want to do something different, not run the same dailies and instances over and over again. I already do enough of that on the level 90s I have. :)

Having to level a character to 90 just to try out a new comp in arena is boring and tedious.
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warlock
Having to level a character to 90 just to try out a new comp in arena is boring and tedious.

Or so that you can actually raid without spending close to $60 dollars for transfers and faction swaps.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
I think that sort of defeats the purpose of much of the game.

On a positive note though, if you just want to try out different max-level classes in various settings, the PTR is excellent for that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/03/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Daffodil

OH NO!
You have to play the game to get to end level!
Whatever shall we do!?

04/03/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Bomdanil

Or so that you can actually raid without spending close to $60 dollars for transfers and faction swaps.

Yeah, let me have an instant 90 raid ready Warrior that I do know how to play so I can raid with it!
I am sure people will be crawling to scoop me up!
Do you ever say anything constructive outside of "Blizzard is bad!" or some variation of it?
Edited by Grdebby on 4/3/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i wouldn't really mind as long as your main character had a certain ilvl so all the bads wouldn't flood the game with MORE bads
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
No, just no.

If leveling alts is boring for you, then stop making alts!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

The instant 90 would be an Option to the people that want to make one so they can raid on a different server. I myself already have 6 90's, 2 85's, and 2 86's. I would like to have a 90 on my friend server to raid with them, but I have to level the same class all over. The questing is so boring to me already I just do dungeons over and over until I hit 90.

I understand that some people live to quest, but some people find it boring like me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This would be an interesting idea. However it would cut back on revenue for Blizzard. Less people would transfer toons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you dislike questing just queue for dungeons. easy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
No, just no.

If leveling alts is boring for you, then stop making alts!

The reason to having a instant 90 on a different server is to raid. Transferring is a waste of money. $25.00 a Toon no thanks, it should be free to transfer. That way I wouldn't make this post.
Reply Quote

Oh no! You have to play the game! Ack! Whatever shall you do?!

Seriously I've leveled 3 toons to 85 in less than 2 weeks easily all at the same time, then an extra 2-3 days of work to get to 90. Are you freaking kidding me?

Y'all should all feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This would be an interesting idea. However it would cut back on revenue for Blizzard. Less people would transfer toons.

They should cut down the prices for transferring to at least $5.00 a transfer. I don't see why it has to be $25.00 for something that is done automatic.
Reply Quote
Hey Blizzard can I have a free level 90 in a MMO I pay monthly for so I can quit playing and paying for sooner? Sure! we will get right on that!

DK's should have gone to level one after they turned in the quest to their faction leader as it is.
Reply Quote
For suggesting this, the OP should do a month's duty in the Goblin mines.
/hands pick
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Oh no! You have to play the game! Ack! Whatever shall you do?!

Seriously I've leveled 3 toons to 85 in less than 2 weeks easily all at the same time, then an extra 2-3 days of work to get to 90. Are you freaking kidding me?

Y'all should all feel bad.

Then you must have no life if you leveled 3 toons to 85 in less than 2 weeks easily at the same time. Then getting to 90 in 2-3 days, I guess questing for you is fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Møbkillz

They should cut down the prices for transferring to at least $5.00 a transfer. I don't see why it has to be $25.00 for something that is done automatic.

Because Blizzard wants to keep the quantity down.

Blizzard's decision makers aren't exactly morons. While balancing is hard, Blizzard's economics decisions are generally well-made.

They wanted to 1) Provide these services, 2) provide them with frequency so people didn't complain about being locked out because they used it, 3) make a bit of money off each transfer (who doesn't? They'd be fools not to take the opportunity.), and 4) price it so it wouldn't just be an easy decision to make.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]