Fix affliction scaling please

90 Human Warlock
Affliction numbers need to be looked at. There is a reason why every single warlock is now playing destruction. Simulationcraft has affliction as one of the highest dps specs in best in slot gear. But in 496 gear it's one of the lowest dps specs. Like bottom five. I don't say that just based on simcraft. The nerfs to aff hurt us more than blizzard intended.
It doesn't make sense to me that when destruction warlocks get to a certain ilvl they will change back to affliction. I haven't seen that happen but just wait for when players have a higher average ilvl.
This isn't meant to be a complaint thread. It's just, after several weeks of seeing the numbers, I cannot stay silent any longer.
Blizzard please, fix warlock scaling.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
04/04/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Landphil
There is a reason why every single warlock is now playing destruction.

Because every fight is really good for Destruction? HAVOC ON EVERYTHING WOO!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I'm happy I played affliction most of 5.0 and 5.1 glad destro is more viable atm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]