90 Human Paladin
fullspectrumguild.com

nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
fullspectrumguild.com

nuff said

That's super cute.

But if you look at their wowprogress page, they actually spent over 6 hours killing bosses in one night (see their kill times between durumu and twin consorts Mar 10, 2013 18:35:00 - Mar 11, 2013 00:57:52 GMT). We never do that, ever. We are lucky if we can even do four hours. If you look at our kill times, we progression kill our normal bosses in approximately 1-2 hours (including trash), which is on par with much higher progressed guilds.

Every time I see losers like yourself chirping in trade about our 'bad' progression I do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNtDBlXwbp4

just !@#$ already, if you think you can do better, be my guest, but since none of your toons appear to have set foot in normal ToT, I suggest you leave the raiding to the fizzcrank raiding guilds, and continue to do what you do best, which involves circle-jerkin it with egor in shrine.
Edited by Jezaebel on 4/5/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nah, was more going on the angle they are better have more kills and just arnt douche bags, but i like how you try to boil it down to skill, and sure you're more progressed then me and its kinda hot thats the only angle you would have to work that on. Wheres your sha of fear kill? since you're on par with the "better guilds" we can make this about you if you want. no matter how you spin it.... there's good progression guilds then there's where you are at.

Point being, theres no need for the attitude, excuses are excuses you guys said you wernt progressed due to a 2 night raiding schedule it appears that other guilds do well with it.

King !@#$ of turd island isnt really that great! have fun being the best of a bunch of bads keep making excuses of why you cant keep up with real guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Another point : FS: H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer Jan 23, 2013 01:25
Reforged: H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer 1 day ago

I know im trash but im not the one pretending im good:)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Being the shiniest turd in the poop bowl doesn't mean anything. I must assume you're a teenager since you act like a typical preppy high school kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

Your gm's "state of the server address" crap was cute but it doesn't mean anything when he lets his guildies talk down to other on the server. You want people to be better? Then stop acting like they're less of a player than you. That's like beating someone repeatedly over many years and then being mad that they no longer put up a fight or have confidence.

And please tell me what being good in a game gets you? Nothing. It doesn't pay your bills or end world hunger or anything so acting like king sh*t of a pile of turds only makes you look like the king of fools at the end of the day.

Let's not forget that Reforged is only the best guild because all the better guilds left or quit. Reforged started in wrath and weren't a very good guild (Lunch Box and Inappropriate were both ranked higher then them). Then cata hit and Pantheon was #1. Bane was #3 while Turmoil was still around. One by one all the guilds left, quit or fell apart and all that was left standing is what we have now.

The funny thing is, none of the people in Reforged were cocky !@#$%^-s until they became the #1 guild.

Don't forget you started out in the Haunted which isn't a very good raiding guild at all. You joined Incursio and got cocky, then joined Reforged and got even worse.

So instead of you and your guildies acting like you're better than everyone else, why not try to help people? Elyk says he wants to see this server do better, yet that's hard to believe when he lets his guildies act the way they do and doesn't do anything to help others. Like Boudecca said in another thread, many don't know about the vast majority of online resources. We were all noobs once and most of us had others point us in the direction of said resources. It's easy to say you want to see change, it's a whole different ball game to walk the walk. Or maybe you kids want others to keep being bad so you can keep looking good (still only good by fizz's standards, but hey...whatever you need to get yourself through the day).

Be the change you want to see. Until then, quit preaching about change and quit acting like you're better than everyone else because at the end of the day, we're all on this crappy server and most of you wouldn't be nearly as good on another server. Spare me the crap about your being on darkspear...you came back to fizz to be the king of the turd pile so that says more about you than you think. Have a wonderful weekend ma'am :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
YAY! TippehToes!
Edited by Ethroy on 4/5/2013 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LOL....just lol...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Another point : FS: H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer Jan 23, 2013 01:25
Reforged: H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer 1 day ago

I know im trash but im not the one pretending im good:)

So...we raid two nights a week right? so....we finally had time to go back to do stuff. Time constraints set us back, if we actually could raid 3 or 4 nights a week...ooo...that would be nice.

Edit: oooo oops i finally went up and read up there about the mention of 2 nights. And....ummm.... So? I don't really see why you care? If you actually knew us, you would know we don't... just one boss at a time.
Edited by Elyk on 4/5/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Being the shiniest turd in the poop bowl doesn't mean anything. I must assume you're a teenager since you act like a typical preppy high school kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

Your gm's "state of the server address" crap was cute but it doesn't mean anything when he lets his guildies talk down to other on the server. You want people to be better? Then stop acting like they're less of a player than you. That's like beating someone repeatedly over many years and then being mad that they no longer put up a fight or have confidence.

And please tell me what being good in a game gets you? Nothing. It doesn't pay your bills or end world hunger or anything so acting like king sh*t of a pile of turds only makes you look like the king of fools at the end of the day.

Let's not forget that Reforged is only the best guild because all the better guilds left or quit. Reforged started in wrath and weren't a very good guild (Lunch Box and Inappropriate were both ranked higher then them). Then cata hit and Pantheon was #1. Bane was #3 while Turmoil was still around. One by one all the guilds left, quit or fell apart and all that was left standing is what we have now.

The funny thing is, none of the people in Reforged were cocky !@#$%^-s until they became the #1 guild.

Don't forget you started out in the Haunted which isn't a very good raiding guild at all. You joined Incursio and got cocky, then joined Reforged and got even worse.

So instead of you and your guildies acting like you're better than everyone else, why not try to help people? Elyk says he wants to see this server do better, yet that's hard to believe when he lets his guildies act the way they do and doesn't do anything to help others. Like Boudecca said in another thread, many don't know about the vast majority of online resources. We were all noobs once and most of us had others point us in the direction of said resources. It's easy to say you want to see change, it's a whole different ball game to walk the walk. Or maybe you kids want others to keep being bad so you can keep looking good (still only good by fizz's standards, but hey...whatever you need to get yourself through the day).

Be the change you want to see. Until then, quit preaching about change and quit acting like you're better than everyone else because at the end of the day, we're all on this crappy server and most of you wouldn't be nearly as good on another server. Spare me the crap about your being on darkspear...you came back to fizz to be the king of the turd pile so that says more about you than you think. Have a wonderful weekend ma'am :)

In the words of my hunter friend Ryuitiz
'I'd read this but I already finished the entire Harry Potter series twice.'
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Don't forget we lost a core raider the week we were about to start attempts on Grand Emp.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Your gm's "state of the server address" crap was cute but it doesn't mean anything when he lets his guildies talk down to other on the server.

- Screenshot or didnt happen. Actually just of me doing that because I' m the only one who matters in Reforged.

Then stop acting like they're less of a player than you. That's like beating someone repeatedly over many years and then being mad that they no longer put up a fight or have confidence.

-I don't even try but people just call me a rogue god. I have screen shots. Also when I beat people I kill them so they wouldn't have a chance to no longer put up a good fight *Thug Life*

And please tell me what being good in a game gets you?

-http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-savvas-papagiannidis/gaming-workplace-gamers-get-ahead-in-the-w_b_1912493.html?

Let's not forget that Reforged is only the best guild because all the better guilds left or quit.

-RIP Clutch You will always hold a place in my heart you stoned !@# mutha $%^-as

So instead of you and your guildies acting like you're better than everyone else, why not try to help people?

-I respond to every rogue who ask what I do, or point them to EJ or Shadowcraft. *!@# pretty much. You are probably just referring to achievement spamming when we do something we are proud of. Get over it

Elyk says he wants to see this server do better, yet that's hard to believe when he lets his guildies act the way they do and doesn't do anything to help others.

- You know we actually have gone up on wowprogress server rank this expansion. Also we did take in a guild and we help them out, like we just helped them get tortos tonight but that doesnt show up on wowprogress.

(still only good by fizz's standards, but hey...whatever you need to get yourself through the day).

- It would be cool if there was a way to compare our guild to all the other 10 man guilds in the world but that would be hard probably. Top 600 10 man US is still pretty bad I guess. We need to improve guys

TL;DR - You don't even have real proof, you just said $%^- and assumed all 20 people that read this would just go with what you said and if you think people in our guild are *!@#ting on people then why not bring it up to our officers. PM me and I'll set my misfit band of @%%#%!%%* $%^ mother -*!@as straight as #$%^.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/05/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Egorthegreat
Don't forget you started out in the Haunted which isn't a very good raiding guild at all.

The Haunted is a great guild for helping people learn. They've done more good for Fizzcrank than you could dream of doing with your little 'critiques'. Honestly, Egor, read your own posts. You sound like a nasty, jealous c---!
Edited by Stabbulous on 4/5/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Point was, You act like such dicks, and the minute someone calls out on skill vs attitude the excuses start flying. the main point i was trying to make before the glory hole jumped in on this was

PERSONALITY

We take the game seriously, but with a laid-back attitude. Nobody yells and everyone maintains a light-hearted attitude, even during progression. We don't troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. More than just good players, we're looking for good people, ones who we will enjoy playing with.

thats not you guys at all and maybe you could learn a thing or two
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

"nuff said" QFT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Point was, You act like such dicks, and the minute someone calls out on skill vs attitude the excuses start flying. the main point i was trying to make before the glory hole jumped in on this was

PERSONALITY

We take the game seriously, but with a laid-back attitude. Nobody yells and everyone maintains a light-hearted attitude, even during progression. We don't troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. More than just good players, we're looking for good people, ones who we will enjoy playing with.

thats not you guys at all and maybe you could learn a thing or two

Have you actually EVER played with any of us? NOPE.
You're weird.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wut does QFT stand for?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dont have to play with you to read your egotistical !@#$ in the forums and trade, i pretty much have you nailed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Dont have to play with you to read your egotistical !@#$ in the forums and trade, i pretty much have you nailed.

Post us a picture of your degree in psychoanalysis Furvert, anytime now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stabbulous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

you first homie.
Edited by Intolerance on 4/5/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Today would be great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]