90 Worgen Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/2ujHPCD.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://imgur.com/dGEPaSm

Am i eating her? or what i dont get it lol nice editing skills though
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Being the shiniest turd in the poop bowl doesn't mean anything. I must assume you're a teenager since you act like a typical preppy high school kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

Spare me the crap about your being on darkspear...you came back to fizz to be the king of the turd pile so that says more about you than you think. Have a wonderful weekend ma'am :)

I love how Egor here assumes so many things about me, and yet, she has never played with me or interacted with me on any level, I'd love to see her come into vent and say the things she says to me. Such a coward.

You have no idea why I came to The Haunted, why I joined Incursio, Why I joined Reforged, DO YOU? Tell me one thing you actually know about me - you don't know anything.

I was asked to join Reforged when a spot opened up, after I had said I can no longer keep up with FZs raid schedule due to becoming incredibly busy with research and work, simple as. FZ was one of the top raiding guilds on Darkspear, I think they have even moved up to 2nd now, I still had the prestige of being in a top guild on Darkspear, so being at the top of a turd pile wasn't important to me. I also happen to like Reforged a lot and my raid team, they are great players, we get heroic stuff killed on a casual schedule, what more could I ask for? I also happen to like a large majority of the players on Fizzcrank. I joined The Haunted because Skyla is my RL friend and we wanted to play together. Additionally, The Haunted have just awesome people all around and I had so much fun raiding with them and still do. This is why I'm here, because I have many great friends and several really close friends who I love with all my heart.

The question should be
Why are you still here Egor? oh wait, let me answer that for you since I've never played with you and know nothing about you, I should know the answer right? Don't even know why I bothered asking.
Edited by Jezaebel on 4/6/2013 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Full Spectrum? More like Full Bull!@#$ they raid way more than they claim.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
PVE CONVERSATIONS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
COBRA!!!!!!

oh sry this is wrong thread
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Being good on Fizzcrank is harder than it is anywhere else.

LOVE
Reply Quote
Being the shiniest turd in the poop bowl doesn't mean anything. I must assume you're a teenager since you act like a typical preppy high school kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

Your gm's "state of the server address" crap was cute but it doesn't mean anything when he lets his guildies talk down to other on the server. You want people to be better? Then stop acting like they're less of a player than you. That's like beating someone repeatedly over many years and then being mad that they no longer put up a fight or have confidence.

And please tell me what being good in a game gets you? Nothing. It doesn't pay your bills or end world hunger or anything so acting like king sh*t of a pile of turds only makes you look like the king of fools at the end of the day.

Let's not forget that Reforged is only the best guild because all the better guilds left or quit. Reforged started in wrath and weren't a very good guild (Lunch Box and Inappropriate were both ranked higher then them). Then cata hit and Pantheon was #1. Bane was #3 while Turmoil was still around. One by one all the guilds left, quit or fell apart and all that was left standing is what we have now.

The funny thing is, none of the people in Reforged were cocky !@#$%^-s until they became the #1 guild.

Don't forget you started out in the Haunted which isn't a very good raiding guild at all. You joined Incursio and got cocky, then joined Reforged and got even worse.

So instead of you and your guildies acting like you're better than everyone else, why not try to help people? Elyk says he wants to see this server do better, yet that's hard to believe when he lets his guildies act the way they do and doesn't do anything to help others. Like Boudecca said in another thread, many don't know about the vast majority of online resources. We were all noobs once and most of us had others point us in the direction of said resources. It's easy to say you want to see change, it's a whole different ball game to walk the walk. Or maybe you kids want others to keep being bad so you can keep looking good (still only good by fizz's standards, but hey...whatever you need to get yourself through the day).

Be the change you want to see. Until then, quit preaching about change and quit acting like you're better than everyone else because at the end of the day, we're all on this crappy server and most of you wouldn't be nearly as good on another server. Spare me the crap about your being on darkspear...you came back to fizz to be the king of the turd pile so that says more about you than you think. Have a wonderful weekend ma'am :)

4/5/2013

God, I like this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
LOL I just noticed that Jez quoted me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]