Illidan is Coming...

90 Night Elf Druid
The Illidan server is where I came from. Illidan hated a rogue named Widowmaker. Widowmaker killed Alliance in Ironforge... constantly. Ironforge did not like it at first, but they eventually came to love this Rogue that put the whole city on edge. So much so that the guilds that wanted to create a rep for x-teaming decided to help Widowmaker to piss off their own faction.

Sorry to ramble...this is a history on a different server, much more worthy than this one. Now eventually Illidan became weak...they like all servers shifted toward goals of PvE loot. My guild named Blacksky took me in just because I was famous for pissing off the Alliance in Ironforge, joining this PvE guld was just a means to an end to get better gear ( pre-BGs ) so that I might kill players more effectively in Ironforge.

My point is Illidan was falling into PvE obsession... the only thing that focused them back toward their PvP roots was a Rogue that drove the Alliance all crazy... ( Widowmaker god rest his soul ).

I am Widowmaker/Vexzor/Mycity and my old friends from Illidan are server transferring, the same people that hunted me in Ironforge/Illidan are now my peeps. If you can't survive me within 5 secs.... imagine the frustration you will experience with more than one of me.

I have high hopes for Stormveaver... stop your war against Blizzard's AI/PvE content... and turn around to face me. I am not proclaiming to be the best PvP player, but I can kill you in less than a heart beat. Does that make you want to continue spending time deciding which transmog is the best.... if your answer is yes then hit the books and study more... make something of your life... but if you have nothing better to do than to waste your life playing WoW.... then forget about gear... forget about raid nights.... focus on being noticed. Focus on being that SOB that wants nothing more than to scream at the people caught up in this machine we call WoW.
Edited by Mycity on 4/5/2013 5:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LolNerds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Wait...
Who are you again?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol so this is the guy that i keep pooping on in the Two Moons bank every few nights, u can barely kill afkers in the bank :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alright, that's enough internets for me tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You can't even properly fight current Horde that actually engage in combat with you. Why would you even propose this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Love this guy. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol so this is the guy that i keep pooping on in the Two Moons bank every few nights, u can barely kill afkers in the bank :)

I guess this is true if you consider "barely" to mean killing my first target in 3 to 5 secs.

You can't even properly fight current Horde that actually engage in combat with you. Why would you even propose this?

I love how general all these jabs are, no details. It's like listening to an audience member from a daytime talk show " You need to leave that Mycity girlfriend, he be trip'n "
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
With all your pvp power gem's if you don't kill someone after you pop all cd's you're screwed. So why should we worry about you ganking us again?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
With all your pvp power gem's if you don't kill someone after you pop all cd's you're screwed. So why should we worry about you ganking us again?

So true, and spoken like a true bubbler. I rarely go after pallys just for that reason. Then again, I think perhaps I might sacrifice my our escape and give up my Divine Shield and go with a Warrior's Shattering Blow just for you. Probably not... but maybe.

Your ability to " just say no " to death is amazing. I rarely have 8 seconds to wait for you to come out of god mode. Other classes like a priest for instance will use Dispersion to reduce all damage by 90%... other defensive CDs I can burst through, but not Divine Shield. Not without symbiosising a Warrior to get Shattering Blow.

Again, not upset at your pally god mode... it's how I escape all of you trying to gank me after I am done killing on of your own :)
Edited by Mycity on 4/6/2013 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Wow you really need to get out more you're taking this way to seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow you really need to get out more you're taking this way to seriously.

Sorry I tend to get long winded. Only point being made is you do have the luxury of foiling my burst attempt with your god mode. Other classes do not.
Edited by Mycity on 4/6/2013 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
the last few times you tried to kill me I just popped CDs to survive and you ran away after your 5s window was up.

I think it is funny that you enjoy killing people in 2moons and constantly are spending hours at a time doing it. This game needs more people like you that keep those subscriptions rolling so the high end pvpers and high end raiders get better content each tier.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This guy almost killed my blood dk when I was lv. 88 and afk! #whatabeast
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's sad that I have to explain this to you but, I will give you a tip don't blow everything at first. Once you get someone to pop their defensives then you go ham. Then Holy cow guess what you killed them but, I doubt you could get that far.
Reply Quote
The only solution to this outrage is wargames (3v3). Put your money where your mouth is :c
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's sad that I have to explain this to you but, I will give you a tip don't blow everything at first. Once you get someone to pop their defensives then you go ham. Then Holy cow guess what you killed them but, I doubt you could get that far.

You really have no idea what you are talking about... your advice is great for Arenas and BGs. However when you are in the city, you don't have the luxury of playing the waiting game. I kill as quick as I do, because I have to... otherwise you have the whole room attacking you and you get caught up in one CC after the other.

The other thing that happens if you take the amount of time you are suggesting is people run away into rooms I cannot follow them into. Last thing I want is an NPC seeing me and having a lvl 90 Elite Peacekeeper on me.

So again great advice for these mini games we call Arena and BGs, horrible advice for city fighting.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
i came back once from being killed by mycity while afk, ran back to my body and continued on with my day.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I was wondering why I was taking minute damage in two moons. I figured it was cause I was standing on a fire or something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was wondering why I was taking minute damage in two moons. I figured it was cause I was standing on a fire or something.

LOL. I don't remember you friend. Decided to click on your profile and fully expected to see full blown PvP Resil gemmed gear with a statement like that... instead I see sub par PvE Raid Finder. If I attacked you my friend you would be dead in 3 seconds instead of 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]