100 Gnome Mage
You make me sick.

/spit
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why do i know u hydrar? lol
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I don't know. I've probably killed you before.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yea and then u woke up
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Yeah because fighting you was soo easy that I fell right to sleep at my keyboard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I think its really because u never leave ur shrine and sit behind a guard all day
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Right, kinda like how you hide behind 3+ of your Horde cronies?

Keep pretending to know where I hang out.. I'm almost never at the Alliance shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Lol Im always ganking by myself on the isle but u wouldnt know since u sit in that shrine all day
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Again, I'm never at the Alliance shine, you have no idea where I hang out. Just stop making yourself look foolish.

Sure, you gank by yourself.. until someone kills you. Then you call in your entire guild. Who's the one hiding then?

and by the way, nice failed attempt at getting one of my guildies banned for no reason. "Harassment"? That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. You guys harass her every chance you get! You're sad, pathetic bullies. Quit deluding yourself.
Edited by Hydrar on 4/12/2013 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
o noes u called me a bully that hurts soo much and yea ur right ur never at the shrine because u never even log in. Ive been whoing u on my alliance toon this past week and never saw u on once. And ive never called for backup on a 1v1 but if ur gonna 2v1 or 3v1 me then yea im gonna out due u and show u how it feels to be outnumbered. U mirin brah??? Well i give u an even more reason to mir now brah
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
o noes u called me a bully that hurts soo much and yea ur right ur never at the shrine because u never even log in. Ive been whoing u on my alliance toon this past week and never saw u on once. And ive never called for backup on a 1v1 but if ur gonna 2v1 or 3v1 me then yea im gonna out due u and show u how it feels to be outnumbered. U mirin brah??? Well i give u an even more reason to mir now brah

I have lots of alts I like to log into, but I am on my mage every day normally. You just never happened to catch me online. Now I feel like you're just an obsessed stalker though. /WHOing me all week? Weeeiirdd

As for the rest of what you just said, I can't really decipher what you're trying to communicate. It's okay though, I've come to expect stupidity from the likes of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]