Jænelle, the hacker. [PROOF]

1 Orc Hunter
So, today I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Jænelle, level 90 ret paladin, guild master of <The Tied Knot> in a wsg, where he used fly hacks to hold the flag 100 meters above the horde base. I also found out that his main is Seckzy. Here are all of his alts.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/lightning-s-blade/Seckzy

YOUTUBE PROOF- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=howdTG-izkY&feature=youtu.be

I want it to be publicly known that this person is a cheater.

Thank you all for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Thank you for posting this, BOOM.
Edited by Keezi on 4/6/2013 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
She was obviously glitched,

Wow has tons of them and I almost lost my account cause i fell through the top floor in WSG with the flag and I ended up behind the wall and people reported me saying i was hacking. And I wasn't.

This person was not hacking
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
LOL, so find me a youtube post about glitching in WoW 100's of feet in the air during a wsg. (sorry to say man, you are simply talking out your !@# to save face for your friend.) It's impossible to deny video proof and that is a hack. there is NO GLITCH TO FLOAT AND MOVE AROUND 100's OF FEET IN THE AIR, WITH the flag.
Edited by Keezi on 4/6/2013 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, hey guys, I didn't appreciate the rude comments I have personally received today, due to this situation, all I have to say though, is THANK YOU to the person that did bother to post it about my visit on my profession toon, Jænelle, or I would not have had any idea she had stepped foot in a bg at any point, haha. This does mean that my account was hacked, again, THANK YOU so much for bringing it to my attention, even if it meant taking the time to check what toon I was on, just so you could harass me, looks like a pw change is in order, yet again! You lovely folks have a nice day and remember, just because someone posts a video, it doesn't meant that the accused is guilty of a crime. Not cool having people I don't know suddenly begin verbally abusing me and calling me a liar. Have a good rest of your day now^^ OMG, please check her history, 26 honorable kills and you think i'm a BG hack! The WoW community sure is something to be proud of xD
Edited by Jænelle on 4/6/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Yeah, look at her history. She was getting her pvp SLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS 6 HOURS AGO. Weirdly RIGHT WHEN THIS POST WAS POSTED, who would of thought? It wouldnt be the first time a full pver cheated to honor farm. (What kinda fail hacker would let you log on later that day too, and not change your PW, then let you post this all and have all your characters completely fine, no things gone, your characters not transfered and all your money/gear in place...? When I got hacked my characters werent just left alone....they were stripped sold and emptied of bank/gear/items in bag and even transfered servers..)

Sounds like bull!@#$ to me.
Edited by Keezi on 4/6/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
So, that 5 minute video, of which I have 10 minutes of and multiple screenshots, showing your name, isn't you?

Also, it IS a hack because she decends and accends multiple times, if it was a glitch she would appear to stay still. She also dies mid air.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Who hasn't used hacks befor? Game isn't that serious nerd lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
DUDE

IS THAT

IS THAT JOO-

DUDE

IS THAT YOU

IS THAT JOOKYZ
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Blizzard doesn't ban hackers/botters anymore. Sadly no punishment will occur.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ROFLMAO

Get caught hacking, blame it on someone else hacking your account...

Brilliant..

What a friggin' misfit.

I have seen a glitch on my toons where I was able to float, and until I seen the paly post that their account got hacked, then my believing that that could have been the case flew right out the window.

Sorry Brah, We can't all be stoopid and fall for your BS
Reply Quote
If you were really hacked they would have stolen your sh!t, not helped you in a battleground. And you continue playing and are unaware you are hacked? Honey, hackers don't leave your sh!t alone, they sell it. You aren't fooling anyone.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
DUDE

IS THAT

IS THAT JOO-

DUDE

IS THAT YOU

IS THAT JOOKYZ

Whassap cutie
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
DUDE

IS THAT

IS THAT JOO-

DUDE

IS THAT YOU

IS THAT JOOKYZ

Whassap cutie
For all the wrath or cata babies wondering, Jooky's is well known from his past of having the worst trolls. He was Alliance though... so regardless, I have to love any alliance remaining on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Whassap cutie
For all the wrath or cata babies wondering, Jooky's is well known from his past of having the worst trolls. He was Alliance though... so regardless, I have to love any alliance remaining on this server.

That hurt me e-feelings broham, but I thought I was known for ganking role playing nerds who tried to do dailies at the isle , but I did troll too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]