Back to Basics to save PvP

100 Human Death Knight
Any type of PvP in WoW is absolutely pointless, you spend countless hours installing new gear and systems but refuse to fix the one basic element that PvP is. BALANCE.

This isnt a FPS where everyone has the same weapons......

Plates owns Cloth, Cloth owns Healers, Hunters and Rogue spead the Damage and own the Plates....Healers save us all. Hybrids (do a little of both) PICK want you WANT....Why is this so hard and complicated?

Now days.....every class heals themselves, or can become an Immune/Immortal. I am a Plate Wearing 2 handed Sword swinging mofo'r and you are telling me that I cannot out melee a Warlock? MELEE..........If I have a cloth wearer in my path and can hit with a sword... it should Hurt......Not in this game. "Absorb/Immune/Sacrifice Pet....Full health" Nonstop. This is beyond lame.

On the Flip side....If the Cloth Head stays away from me and is trying to DoT and blast me to death.....Why do I have a Skill that pulls em to my face. This is Beyond lame.

You watch these BG's and everyone is just running in circles spamming heals and absorb/immune shields....it is a complete circus. Ranting here cause just played a BG where everyone stood in PLACE and just casted Heals and Immune Shields...no one was dying, no flags where picked up, no captures.....some even went afkish....because....they knew they coudnt get hurt??? LMAO.

You know I am right. ......but here it comes...

"No Way dOOd I ownz peepz with my Dk, you gotz not skill"
"Re-Roll"
"I am a Rogue and I dont have any heals...WTF you talking bout NOOB Troll"
"Learn to Play and stop Whinnning....ya mad bra"

Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck........
Blizzard....uh...maybe its the pvp resistance system..lets modify.....no nope that didnt help uh....lets just give all classes the same powers and try and make it balance that way....na nope that didnt work....uh....lets make a card game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Plates owns Cloth, Cloth owns Healers, Hunters and Rogue spead the Damage and own the Plates....Healers save us all. Hybrids (do a little of both) PICK want you WANT....Why is this so hard and complicated?

I think we are playing different games.
Reply Quote
Back to basics eliminates dks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Back to basics. Learn to play and adapt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0

Back to basics.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/06/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Killadrix

I think we are playing different games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]