tailoring- silkworm overload

90 Human Death Knight
I have two tailoring alts that use the daily once a day CD on creating imperial silk, where I turn into spell thread to sell.
So far during the whole span I've proc'd a imperial moth a few times, which is good because they sell for a couple hundred on the AH.
Then I get a proc for imperial silkworms, and so far I've gotten more than a couple dozen between my tailors. I'm gonna ask tailors what do you do with them?
They auction house for around 1 gold, which is hardly worth the listing fee. Plus the AH is flooded with them from other tailors. I just vendor it for 12 silver and 50 copper.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I must confess I have been vendoring them too. kind of sad because its a pet.. you know.. but when it's so common there really isn't anything productive to do with it if you don't have the storage space.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ive been vendoring mine. They are down to 2g in our AH. Ive given away all I can. Not worth taking up the bag space.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I mail them to my guildies from my alt they don't know about. Some of them get confused, it's lovely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think you there should be a NPC where one could turn in 5 (10) of the silkworms for a moth.

As for what I do with them, I either vendor or I just throw them out.
Edited by Sharmarli on 4/7/2013 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]