Burning Embers AddOn

I'm in the process of reworking my UI and I need an addon for tracking my burning embers as destro. Everything I've found in the forums suggests one of the many aura tracking addons.

All I really want is an addon that allows me to move and resize the default burning embers tracker that's included in the stock UI. I just want to move it to the middle of my screen near my cast bar.

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
moveanything is what you're looking for
Reply Quote
73 Orc Warlock
I use NugComboBar to track them.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nugie-combo-bar

It is listed as a rogue addon but it works great for tracking embers shards and even holy power on my pally. It is light easily customizable and looks very cool as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Weakauras isn't just for that one thing. And it does tons more than move/resize.

But that is why I love it. You can display burning embers exactly where you want to, and have it look exactly how you want it to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]