Tanking gems

100 Human Paladin
Okay so recently Ask mr robot was all good and fine but now he is telling me to stam stack majorly like i thought it was semi bad with the amount of stam gems i have at the moment but even the non stam gems he wants me to replace, what gems are you other pally tanks using? I kinda don't wanna use stam gems as much as its telling me to
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Tank gemming largely depends on what content you are doing, and what type of build you are running.

If you don't have enough health for YOUR healers to react before you die, whether that be to spike damage, an unavoidable mechanic, whatever, That is the point where you need more stamina. It doesn't get more complicated than that.
Outside of that, You should be just fine gemming haste or mastery, whichever you prefer.

In Heroic content, specifically on certain fights, and in 25m, it is more common to see tanks gemming stamina more heavily.

Askmrrobot isn't really a good site, depending on how it is used. Using presets most of the time, especially for tanks is ineffective. I wouldn't even recommend dps use this site unless they know their personal weights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edit the stats weight of stamina to 1.3 and it should give you more hybrid gems. Check the gems i am using.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Edit the stats weight of stamina to 1.3 and it should give you more hybrid gems. Check the gems i am using.

Thank you ^_^ Changing it up now :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]