Trinket help also gear if you want.TY

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have Relic of Xuen
Trinket
+956 Strength
Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to grant Blessing of the Celestials, increasing your Strength by 82 for 15 sec.

and

Iron Belly Wok
Trinket
+1079 Strength
Use: Increases your haste by 86 for 15 sec.

I Went Into Raid and got

Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun - Incase people dont know what it does.
Item Level 502
Trinket
+1218 Hit
Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Feathers of Fury, granting 1107 Strength every 2 sec for 20 sec.

I'am just curious if its acctually better I mean I got the hit covered and everything I just figured I'd lose out on alot of str, since it has a chance to buff and the other 2 trinkets have a constant str buff. So any help be great
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Feather is better than both the trinkets you have, and worlds better than Wok.

You'd be over hit cap with it, but you can actually reforge a lot lower than you're at right now
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Rogue
Feather of Ji-Kun is a really good trinket, use it with the relic of xuen. Iron Belly Wok, even upgraded to 2/2, is weaker than both of those.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WoK is like the worst trinket you can have lol replace it with feather
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
what everyone else said.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Feather and Xuen.

And change your red strength gems to orange strength/haste gems. Would also recommend Pandaren's Step on your boots if you're not using PoJ on the movement tier; that extra 8% speed still helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]