First I will toss out what I do in the big group clashes. I start by using astral communion to get one tick from lunar eclipse. I enter the fight near the back and hit Starfall. I then use wrath to go lunar and start putting mf and sf on anything in range. When Starfall 1 is over I use incarnation/natures vigil/pvp trinket and pop SF2 from entering lunar. At this point I try to get my solar beam on a healer with vortex. I spread mf/sf until starfall2 ends, then celestial alignment and starfall3. Lastly I spread mf to everything which also does sf.
1. In big fights, is keeping cyclone on a dps higher priority than spreading mf/sf? I say dps bc healers seem to be too far back for cyclone range unless I over extend or a dk grips them.
2. I hardly use mushrooms except as a way to spin the flags...should I keep them on the grp or is that a waste of time?
3. After my cds are blown, Should I be mainly spreading my mf/sf to everything and staying in lunar, while throwing ss procs at the focus or should I just mf/sf the focus and blast him with starfire and wrath to get back into lunar eclipse/refresh Starfall?
4. When I do fall out of lunar, while in a big fight, should I AC to solar, AC all the way back to lunar, or spam cast my way back to lunar. Right now I AC to solar and continue spreading mf/sf until I fall out again from ss procs. Then I AC back to lunar.
5. I read either eclipse is fine to be in but isn't lunar more dmg?
6. Where do my off-heals sit priority wise? It seems that my cc helps more than my weak offheals unless I specced into HOTW. And is HOTW worth the dps loss?
Sorry if that's a lot, but I'm trying to maximize my usefulness in the big fights. Thanks for the help!