GRIM was founded with one goal in mind, to become a known raiding guild on our server. To accomplish this goal, we will focus on three principles.
1) Team above all, one above none.
This goes for everyone, even myself the GM. When it comes to our raid team, the team comes first.
2) Progression is the measure of our success.
Individual accomplishments are just that, individual. We are a guild based on our raid team/s. DPS meters can go out the window, it is the leadership's job to assess raid performance, not an individual with an add-on. Progression is the true measurement.
3) GRIM is what we make it.
We reap what we sow, you put good in you get good out. You get the idea. Attitudes and Epeens can be checked at the door. If you are not having fun playing this game, then you need to assess why you play WoW. We are building a team that wishes to raid and make progress on raid content. This means, we will wipe. We will wipe and still keep a good demeanor about us. We do the work necessary to be successful and we will be successful.
Gear levels will change, but there are more important requirements that will always be present, from MV to ToT. Current ilvl 463 for normal MV.
1) Availability Tues/Thurs 5-7pm server.
2) Mumble - Communication is paramount.
3) Deadly Boss Mods - This is the only add-on we will require.
4) Knowledge of your class and how to play your class effectively.
5) The ability to listen, understand, and execute.
We are currently looking for 2x Healers, 1x Healer w/ Dps OffSpec, 3 Ranged Dps (Non Hunters) For the raid team.
Though as always anyone is welcome to join and come play with a great group of players.