PvP Druids - Balance vs Feral

56 Gnome Mage
Until recently I had not played my Druid since WotLK (I was Resto then). It is now 90 and I want to change it up a big and I'm stuck between Feral and Balance for PvP.
Whilst pvping on my main I have encountered players who were very good at both specs, so I decided to do a bit of research since I've never played anything but resto, and all it uncovered was a lot of complaining about how both specs suck (not that I'm entirely surprised, seems all people do is complain no matter what the class/spec is). So I wanted to ask if there is anyone who can tell me about the positives they have found playing both/either spec. and which they would recommend from their experience with the class.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I was boomkin all the way up until a few weeks ago, I love both but I'm definitely loving feral. I'd vote go feral. Once you get used to the way it works it's pretty awesome great burst, tons of defensives, good survivability, etc.. Make sure you go soul of the forest instead of incarnation for bgs though ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Depends on what you want to be doing in PvP:

RBG's -> Go moonkin

Arena -> Feral
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]