[H]<I Think It Cleaves> 3/14H LM.

90 Human Priest
About us:
<I Think It Cleaves> is a semi-hardcore Horde guild. Currently recruiting for a rotating 10m roster to bolster our numbers for the next expansion.

Raid Experience:
While our guild is new to the expansion, our officers and several core raiders have all raided together previously under different guilds we have run.
Cataclysm:
t12: 6/7H
t13: 8/8H

Mists:
t14: 7/16H
t15: 8/13H

Raid Times:
Wednesday/Thursday/Monday, 6-9pm Pacific Standard Time.

Recruitment Needs:
With the reveal of 20m Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor, we are recruiting for a rotating roster in our 10man raid.
Recruitment is currently open for all classes and specs.
We aim to have a solid group going into next expansion's heroic progression. We hope to build strong synergy, reliability, and friendship with our new recruits so we can function as a cohesive group going forward.
If you are interested in joining, please comment here, toss us an app on our website, or add one of the officers to realid!

Requirements:
We require a minimum ilevel of 540, and you must have full enchants and gems with proper reforges upon approaching us in order to be seriously considered. If you are not geared, we are not interested.
We highly recommend you be proficient in an offspec and to gear it actively in case we need you to switch for any given fight. If you are not willing to be flexible with roles/specs and it prevents us from killing a boss, we will bench you for the fight if needed.
You must be competent at your job, this is a given. If you do not intend to research your spec, we may replace you for someone that does. If you consistently stand in bad things, we'll bench you for someone that won't.

Contact Us:
If you are interested in raiding with us, you may speak with me via realid, toss an application in on our website, or request an interview over Mumble.
Please send a tell to Keelea, Proxzy, Drakke, Paas or any core member in game for more information. Alternatively, you may add one of our officers to realid: Proxzy#1604, Czar#1511, Ezekiel#1762.
*PLEASE if you add us, let us know who you are with a short description. Toon name, spec, progression, etc.
Edited by Proxzy on 11/11/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
What he said.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
What he said.

What'd you say to me!?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hai! >.>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
bump
Edited by Lumpyguy on 4/17/2013 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lookin for backupz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I Think It Cleaves has gone horde and is looking for anyone interested in raiding with us casually. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LF geared hunter for heroic progression.
Currently progressing on H Horridon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LF a resto druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
3/13H looking for a resto druid for heroic progression
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Currently 5/13H.
Looking for a geared resto druid for a permanent spot in heroic progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for that perma resto druid!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LF resto druid or boomkin.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Group 2 updated to 1/13H ToT, LF quality dps (125k+) to shore up heroic progression and 5.4 new tier.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LF healer, 3/14h
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Whoa whoa whoa, this guild was Alliance once? o_O

Also, we have cookies, my crazy antics, and the almighty grace of #BasedJesus. Join today! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]