[A] Winterborne recruiting a healbot.

90 Night Elf Priest
"To put the good of the many up against the good of the self - that is Winter born." - Anathema, our guild founder.

-------------------

Aaaaaaaaaand back again. Currently we are recruiting a healer to once again complete our unholy trinity, a pally or monk would be ideal, but we're pretty flexible.

Winterborne is a strictly 10man guild, with one core 10man raiding team. We're a tight knit group of friends that enjoy each other's company while kicking bosses in inappropriate places, and we're in need of one with a like mind to join our team for the long haul.

We're pretty casual, so our requirements are pretty minimal, but our aim is still to progress so we are seeking the following:

- A minimum ilvl of 500 equipped (but still, gear =/= skill, so we can still be flexible.)
- Experience in all current LFR at the very least, the more the better
- Near perfect attendance; we only raid twice a week and so need all the time we're alotted
- Follow up on boss strats before any unfamiliar encounter prior to raid time
- Comfortable with language; we're all very close and therefore can get pretty vulgar, if you're easily offended you won't be happy here

------------------

The technical stuff:
- Raid days/times are Wed/Thurs, 8:45-11:30pm EST
- Progression: 14/16, ToT 4/12
- Loot Council looting system

-------------------

If you'd like anymore information or would care to apply, feel free to contact myself (Fortify, battletag Fortify#1477), or my officer Partybringer. Cheers!
Edited by Fortify on 8/1/2013 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Everytime you start recruiting a tank, I'm on a different realm :(
Reply Quote
I am a protection pally tank who is interested plz pst me or reply to me. my battletag= Conner#1680
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Changed the recruiting needs, need us a stabby of some sort.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
501 enh shammy 10/12 exp 508 ele set as well. would be interested in a trial run.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Here we go again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have druid or shaman O_O healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]