Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
"To put the good of the many up against the good of the self - that is Winter born." - Anathema, our guild founder.
Aaaaaaaaaand back again. Currently we are recruiting a healer to once again complete our unholy trinity, a pally or monk would be ideal, but we're pretty flexible.
Winterborne is a strictly 10man guild, with one core 10man raiding team. We're a tight knit group of friends that enjoy each other's company while kicking bosses in inappropriate places, and we're in need of one with a like mind to join our team for the long haul.
We're pretty casual, so our requirements are pretty minimal, but our aim is still to progress so we are seeking the following:
- A minimum ilvl of 500 equipped (but still, gear =/= skill, so we can still be flexible.)
- Experience in all current LFR at the very least, the more the better
- Near perfect attendance; we only raid twice a week and so need all the time we're alotted
- Follow up on boss strats before any unfamiliar encounter prior to raid time
- Comfortable with language; we're all very close and therefore can get pretty vulgar, if you're easily offended you won't be happy here
The technical stuff:
- Raid days/times are Wed/Thurs, 8:45-11:30pm EST
- Progression: 14/16, ToT 4/12
- Website: winterborne.guildportal.com
- Loot Council looting system
If you'd like anymore information or would care to apply, feel free to contact myself (Fortify, battletag Fortify#1477), or my officer Partybringer. Cheers!
Edited by Fortify on 8/1/2013 5:46 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.