New Class Idea! Plz read

90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey guys this is my first post and i have a new class idea. The idea would be a sort of wolf master idea, with the main attribute being able to summon wolves to help u fight.
This is an idea in progress and needs alot of work but i was thinking you could have spells that would do different attacks for your wolfs which would also be like pets as in your could name them and put maybe some different armor types on them. This could mean that when u choose this class to start with you have one wolf and you can edit the looks of it then gradually gain more and repeat the editing process as you unlock the new amounts of wolves to summon. Another idea for the class would be being able to have not only a spec on yourself but a spec on eat separate wolf meaning you can have some tank wolves and some for damage. Ill repeat myself in saying this is a work in progress and i would like if possible blizzard and any other people with idea for this class to post on this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That's what I gathered from this post. Also this belongs on a different thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wat thread? And not a form of a hunter a hole different classmbased entirelly on wolves
Reply Quote
needs alot of work .
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage
id prefer a pirate class, harrr har har harrr
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warlock
id prefer a pirate class, harrr har har harrr

Lol...I see what you did there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]