I have the most important question ever

I have the most important question ever. No, it isn't about my sexuality. It's...

Do I bring my mage or rogue over to this server? And do I make it Horde?

So, I guess that is 2 questions. I know 90% of you don't care, but some of you might have an opinion. Mainly those who play rogues and mages.

And now, for your viewing pleasure.. The fat kid from Hook!

http://www.thefatwhiteguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fat-kid-from-hook.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have the most important question ever. No, it isn't about my sexuality. It's...

Do I bring my mage or rogue over to this server? And do I make it Horde?

So, I guess that is 2 questions. I know 90% of you don't care, but some of you might have an opinion. Mainly those who play rogues and mages.

And now, for your viewing pleasure.. The fat kid from Hook!

http://www.thefatwhiteguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fat-kid-from-hook.png

Yes! Horde! Alliance is way too many on this server. Tyrant doesn't have enough to kill. Bring your Horde and have them mate. We need more Horde... Tyrant needs more Horde
Reply Quote
I don't think I have ever done a Halfhill daily. Nor will I. I get my money being a healbot.

So, you will never catch my toon there unless I get the sudden urge to camp people with an extra chromosome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't think I have ever done a Halfhill daily. Nor will I. I get my money being a healbot.

So, you will never catch my toon there unless I get the sudden urge to camp people with an extra chromosome.

Yeah you are too cool for a lot of things i bet. Well hopefully Tyrant sees you in the BGs he wins or somewhere else in the world. Oh wait, let Tyrant guess, you only do scripted fights...
Reply Quote

Yeah you are too cool for a lot of things i bet. Well hopefully Tyrant sees you in the BGs he wins or somewhere else in the world. Oh wait, let Tyrant guess, you only do scripted fights...

I play on a PvP server so I can complain about PvP and kill internet dragons. I don't think I have ever killed a single other player in this game ever. I have never been in a BG, done an arena, or done an RBG.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
i would just like to point out a few statistics about tyrant.

arenas player - 523
arenas won - 239

thats sub 50%, is that good? perhaps if this was basketball that would be an ok number

BGs played - 338
BGs won - 151

again sub 50%, damn your good

you have won more duels but hell you could be dueling players lvl 40 for all know.

basically, your sh1t, stop talking already
Reply Quote

arenas player - 523
arenas won - 239

thats sub 50%, is that good? perhaps if this was basketball that would be an ok number

BGs played - 338
BGs won - 151

you have won more duels but hell you could be dueling players lvl 40 for all know.

lol

INB4 LOLUPVE comment from Tyrant
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Mage

arenas player - 523
arenas won - 239

BGs played - 338
BGs won - 151

but he clearly lifts....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Hey lets take a look at some facts about you then.

You are rarely seen in any other part of the world other then halfhill, you barley have 1300 in rbg from last month *lol*, not even experience with getting 1550 in any part of arena's, and consistently talks about yourself in the third person.

Now lets look at some facts about me

I'm seen just about anywhere that i damn please to be at and not just one area where guards are to make the game easier for me if someone goes after me. I've haven't accomplished much in rbg's but those take little to almost no skill when you have a few token good players to carry the group, I've at least achieved a 1750 arena rating in 2's and 1600 in 3's during season 9 with a total win lose ratio of 329 wins - 305 loses, battlegrounds with a win - lose ratio of 174 wins - 139 loses, if you can do the math both of those are +50%.

I've done all of this while playing the game as mainly a pver so get !@#$in schooled by someone who plays the game for scripted fights.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/12/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Ashyarrows

Hey lets take a look at some facts about you then.

You are rarely seen in any other part of the world other then halfhill, you barley have 1300 in rbg from last month *lol*, not even experience with getting 1550 in any part of arena's, and consistently talks about yourself in the third person.

Now lets look at some facts about me

I'm seen just about anywhere that i damn please to be at and not just one area where guards are to make the game easier for me if someone goes after me. I've haven't accomplished much in rbg's but those take little to almost no skill when you have a few token good players to carry the group, I've at least achieved a 1750 arena rating in 2's and 1600 in 3's during season 9 with a total win lose ratio of 329 wins - 305 loses, battlegrounds with a win - lose ratio of 174 wins - 139 loses, if you can do the math both of those are +50%.

I've done all of this while playing the game as mainly a pver so get !@#$in schooled by someone who plays the game for scripted fights.

Well Tyrant has 1500 arena rating first of. Second off, at least Tyrant lifts

http://postimg.org/image/zd0kbt2th
Edited by Tyrant on 4/12/2013 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://postimg.org/image/zd0kbt2th
http://imgur.com/gallery/zycXL
Reply Quote
Tyrant, do us all a favor and get a damn haircut.
-Everybody
Reply Quote
In case anyone cares,I brought my rogue to the server. =)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
so glad tyrant isnt in kore anymore
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Tyrant is glad he doesnt have to play with a retard wanna be marine such as yourself. Tyrant thinks its funny how Emobird gave you an RBG team and it went straight to your head. You are just a teenager who sucks at his class. loser
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/13/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Tyrant

Tyrant is glad he doesnt have to play with a retard wanna be marine such as yourself. Tyrant thinks its funny how Emobird gave you an RBG team and it went straight to your head. You are just a teenager who sucks at his class. loser
says the one speaking in 3rd person. says the one who took advice from a boomkin who hasnt played warrior in 2 expansions and did better. the one who uses a guild to gear up then leaves. the one that lies about population, the one who cant kill more than 2 people solo
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/13/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Pepperss

says the one speaking in 3rd person. says the one who took advice from a boomkin who hasnt played warrior in 2 expansions and did better. the one who uses a guild to gear up then leaves. the one that lies about population, the one who cant kill more than 2 people solo

moron. listen to tyrant. you got it all wrong. every member that has joined MONSTER from KORE has come on their own. Tyrant has asked NO ONE! The reason they are leaving is because KORE has made friends with Horde and has taken the fun out of wpvp. have fun care bearing with your friends nub. and tyrant never took advice from you child.
Reply Quote
When was the last time anyone truly cares about what Tyrant had to say? Its hard to tell if hes just being a troll or autistic.

Here are some insults I send to Tyrant

http://youtu.be/8mnd_oiCFi8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
that moment when horde n ally dont want u lol shake my head......@shamdusky good thing u brought ur rogue over i hope is horde not alot of good ones here anymore
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
hate those stupid comments like one above me. how do you even know if his rogue is good? and who are you to even judge who is good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]