I have the most important question ever

90 Human Monk
I'm sure someone else can shut Tyrant down like I did, it's possible!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I'm sure someone else can shut Tyrant down like I did, it's possible!
I've already done it multiple times with facts
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
lol tyrant if anything making friends with horde is making wpvp happen getting events toghter
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Sorry, but I guess world pvp has changed over the years from something that was fun and was organized to idiots bringing in other idiots and going bonkers on the forums because X killed Y and Z took a screenshot.

Don't forget all the rage it causes with the prepubescent individuals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol tyrant if anything making friends with horde is making wpvp happen getting events toghter

no moron. it doesnt. tyrant hates how you guys would sit around and carebear with horde. so does all ex KORE who came to Tyrant's guild. World PVP is attacking Horde without their knowledge. Thats how wow used to be. None of this add their battletag and make friends with them BS. 90% of you agree with Tyrant just wont admit it
Edited by Tyrant on 4/14/2013 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
awwww where is the love? everyone group hugs!!!!! line up who wants one? :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
tyrant.. sweetie u saved my alt a lot of times and was super sweet and nice to me when I talked with u before.. I didn't add u to friends Couse idk u but thought the 3rd person talking was cute.. u told me that u wait let me get this right tyrant knows that this is just a game. I got some kore for friends and I love going toe to toe with kore its fun, I think ur guild would be fun too.. come play with us sometime...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
tyrant.. sweetie u saved my alt a lot of times and was super sweet and nice to me when I talked with u before.. I didn't add u to friends Couse idk u but thought the 3rd person talking was cute.. u told me that u wait let me get this right tyrant knows that this is just a game. I got some kore for friends and I love going toe to toe with kore its fun, I think ur guild would be fun too.. come play with us sometime...

That is the sweetest thing Tyrant has ever read <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
so does that mean u'll come out to play some time?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so does that mean u'll come out to play some time?

no
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
awwwwwwww
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/13/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Pepperss

Tyrant is glad he doesnt have to play with a retard wanna be marine such as yourself. Tyrant thinks its funny how Emobird gave you an RBG team and it went straight to your head. You are just a teenager who sucks at his class. loser
says the one speaking in 3rd person. says the one who took advice from a boomkin who hasnt played warrior in 2 expansions and did better. the one who uses a guild to gear up then leaves. the one that lies about population, the one who cant kill more than 2 people solo

I dislike KORE but I gotta agree with this ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Get off the dope woman, you can't think clearly lmao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
hate those stupid comments like one above me. how do you even know if his rogue is good? and who are you to even judge who is good.

Guess I missed the part where he said Shams rogue was good.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
lol wow ur right I do sound like a dope my bad should sleep more ;)
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 03:55 AMPosted by Nôpe
hate those stupid comments like one above me. how do you even know if his rogue is good? and who are you to even judge who is good.

Guess I missed the part where he said Shams rogue was good.

I'm kind of a big deal. And I'll be an even bigger deal when my melee class turns into Lolshurikensmokebomb ranged class... That is if I can ever get it to 90
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Mages won't be getting nerfed anytime soon. Neither will rogues, minus a small shruiken toss fix.

Just play the class you feel the most comfortable with. I vote rogue, since we have an overpopulation of facerolling freeloaders playing frost atm. If you play rogue, and you get ganked, you can vanish and pull all sorts of stunts to get away.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol wow ur right I do sound like a dope my bad should sleep more ;)

lmao roses lmao

Lets chat ingame sometime, gf
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I would but its down for maintance.. hey I should be sleeping then! lol
ha ha look I smashed that word LOL take that u spelling !@#$s :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would but its down for maintance.. hey I should be sleeping then! lol
ha ha look I smashed that word LOL take that u spelling !@#$s :P

Its been up since 10:30 server lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]