Change of Command

90 Orc Warlock
So I'm a bit behind, been looking for a group for this for weeks now. I can't seem to find anyone and OpenRaid.org keeps failing (groups are either too full to join or the leader never shows).

Anyone else having issues?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It's doable with 5-10 people, if you raid regularly just ask a few people to stick around afterward and do it really quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i would come along and help just for fun
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I told trade chat that he has a chance to drop a mount and got like 4 people, so try that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I told trade chat that he has a chance to drop a mount and got like 4 people, so try that.

Kinda funny, but I'm not sure I would want to depend on people dumb enough to fall for that.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Sageuro wrote:

Best advice ever!
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/13/2013 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/13/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Matuzak

Kinda funny, but I'm not sure I would want to depend on people dumb enough to fall for that.

That's why I made sure they were all DPS and brought a healer and tank I knew.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Grrr, had a group of four people, but two of them never even did the 5.1 Krasarang quests to get the Horde and Alliance buildings in place...this is pretty frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Finally did it last night with a group of 4. Healer (boss priest 502ilvl), pally tank, pally dps and myself. It took us 13 minutes, quite long, but noone interrupted us, but the tank did miss the call for help twice in a row which was pretty insane. The tank ended up being from another server. The other two were Maelstrom'ers.

If anyone needs help with this and I'm online, whisper me, and I'll help you.
Edited by Urzoth on 4/15/2013 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]