500 ilvl DK looking for raiding guild (A)

90 Human Death Knight
I am looking for a raid guild that is working ToT and is casual but still gets the job done when it comes to raiding. I have 16/16 T14 experience no experience yet with with ToT outside LFR but have watched vids and am a quick learner. I have been playing since the days of Vanilla and so i am no stranger to end game content. Preferably i would like a raid team that run 2-3 times a week starting around 7pm server time and ending around 10-11pm server time. You can contact me in game i am usually on this toon if not my Btag is Shadowknight#1293.

Edit: I am Frost dps spec left that part out my bad.
Edited by Shadenite on 4/13/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello there im a co-gm of opponent and I am looking for a tank for my 10 man team that runs Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm. You can contact me in game for more information. The alt code for my u is alt 151
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<Improvise> is an adult oriented Endgame Guild focused on downing content at a steady pace with a relaxed schedule. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 to midnight server time.

With our relaxed schedule of only 9 hours a week, we make the best of it by having fun, But not wasting time, Or dealing with drama. As so, We are recruiting Drama free, Reliable, Competent players.

We are a 10 man Raid Guild.

Current Progression
MsV 6/6
HoF 6/6
ToES 4/4
ToT 1/12

Raid Times

Grp 1

Monday 9 to 12
Tuesday 9 to 12
Wednesday 9 to 12

Alt nights

Fridays 9 to 12

all times are EST time

Our Needs

DK Warrior Bear or Monk tank
At least 10/16N and 1/12N, Though we can flex/train, gear, A proper candidate.

We would like to recruit players above a 495 item level(Current content), but we are willing to flex. so if you feel you are a good fit for our Current needs, please add battlekat#1852 or Löffel (the o being alt 148) at Boyardee#1667. Thanks for reading
Edited by Löffel on 4/21/2013 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi there Shadenite! We're looking for a DK tank with a DPS offspec for our raid team. We raid Thurs/Sund 8:30-11:30. Further details below - Good luck with your guild hunt!

Dawning Nemesis
Apply @ www.dnguild.com

---Team We Have Cookies (10M)---
Currently in progress, looking for many dedicated raiders (ilvl 495+ please)

Starting in ToES then moving to ToT once settled.

1 Tank (DK/Monk pref - but all welcome to apply)
1 Hybrid Class (Tank or Healer with a DPS offspec - comfortable doing both)

**** FULL on Priests ****

Raids: Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.
Edited by Lingfabao on 4/22/2013 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
no longer looking thank you for your interest
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
UNITED AS ONE

History: United As One was founded April 13th 2013 and has flourished beutifully in such a short time. It was created by Kaneika with the help of complete strangers who have grown to be a family of friends. The guild is by no means a kid-friendly guild. Everyone are mature adults who can handle themselves and contains an R-rated chat both in-game and on Mumble. The goal of this guild is to make it the best guild on Stormrage as not necessarily being the #1 guild in terms of progression, but being the best guild to be a part of, on the realm. I have 8+yrs experience and 3 of them are with raiding.

Personal Progression: 10/12 TOT

We have venues fit for all types of people be it casual or hardcore. We will have 3 Core Groups and they are as follows:

Team 1 (Name TBD): Tues - Wed - Thur 7PM - 11PM
Team 2 (Name TBD): Wed - Thur - Fri 12AM - 3AM
Team 3 (Name TBD): Fri - Sat - Sun 7PM - 11PM (casual)

We will also have organized PVP events which will be handled by our PvP Division Officer(s)

We also would like to extend our services to new players and will have teams set up for leveling, running dungeons, and offering advice on all classes, specs, professions and so on.

We currently have openings for 2 Raid Leaders, all raid spots and all Class Leaders, however you must have an Authenticator attached to your account to be a Leader.

Raid Leaders: Must know all fights, and most class mechanics to assist players achieve the guild's goals.

Class Leaders: Must know your particular class in all 3 specs and be able to assist players achieve their maximum potential.

We currently have Mumble and a website: http://unitedasone-stormrage.enjin.com

If you need any more information, please contact me via REAL ID: soleina#1660
Please indicate in your request comments that you would like to

A: Obtain more information about the guild
B: Apply to the guild

Have a fantastic day and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Kaneika
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Composure> is a new guild that just transferred from Ghostlands. We are made up of former <Meridian> members and are looking to start with a 10m and eventually move to 25m raiding. We hope to push progression next tier and be competitive on both the server and in US rankings. Talk to me in game for more information or add my btag Eagan#1755.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]